Jamestown, NY (PRWEB) May 1, 2006
The most important day of the year is just around the corner: Mother’s Day. Who deserves your love and affection more than Mom and what better way than with flowers? This year, says Afloral.com (http://www.Afloral.com), avoid those dreaded fresh flower disasters that may upset your mother and try silk flowers. Silk flowers look realistic, won’t cost a fortune and will be enjoyed for months. Afloral.com provides the following top five reasons why silk flowers will provide a much smoother Mother's Day.
1) You order a huge bouquet with your Mom’s favorite flowers. Instead, the florist decided she may prefer one of their left over Easter Lilies from a month ago. You are no longer Mom's favorite child.
2) You order flowers from a website that advertises a beautiful bouquet of flowers for only $50, but they forgot to mention the $49.95 for additional fees. An order process fee, delivery charge, gas surcharge, and their CEO needs a new boat fee. Now you have to make Mom buy brunch. She is now considering a cover charge for Thanksgiving dinner.
3) The two disgruntled, under paid college kids that delivered the flowers decided to use them in a Star Wars laser fight scene . Mom’s now removing you from her Christmas gift list.
4) The dreaded “bouquet that lasts for a day” routine. By Tuesday the flowers are dead, petals are falling off and have stained your Mom’s new carpet. Your mother now refer’s to you as “her husband’s child.”
5) Please avoid this last one. Picking up a bouquet at the gas station on your way to Mom’s house, is not a good idea. No explanation needed here. Mom has now removed all of your childhood pictures and is screening your phone calls.
"For Mom’s sake (and your own), try switching to silk flowers this year," says Afloral.com founder Curt Anderson. "Mom will love the beautiful and realistic flowers that will last for months. Afloral.com even allows you to make your own arrangements. It will remind her of days long gone when you brought home gifts you made in school. And you will also maintain your status as Mom’s favorite."
Afloral.com is celebrating 10 years of providing floral supplies and silk flowers on-line. Afloral.com has thousands of premium silk flower stems at low prices and quick shipping. Quality products, low prices, consistent service and a commitment to customer satisfaction has been the recipe for success. For more information, please visit http://www.Afloral.com.
# # #