MARBLEHEAD, MA (PRWEB) May 3, 2006
Healthcare publishing and training company HCPro, Inc. announced today the launch of the Healthcare Audit Resource Center, a multiple-component membership center designed to help healthcare auditing and compliance professionals build and maintain an effective auditing process.
"Healthcare auditors are under extreme pressure because they must examine every aspect of their healthcare organization to ensure compliance with myriad rules," said Bruce Guzowski, HCPro's President & CEO. "As their organization's lead watchdogs, it falls to the auditing team to make sure every department not only measures up to regulations and expectations, but takes every necessary step to remain above scrutiny."
The Healthcare Audit Resource Center is a subscription-based membership that includes
- A dedicated Web site (http://www.auditresourcecenter.com)
- A library of downloadable audit plans
- Healthcare Auditing Strategies—a monthly newsletter available both in print and electronically
- The Auditor’s Daily Report—a daily e-mail news feed
- Online networking opportunities with other members
- Special reports on industry trends
- Exclusive discounts on HCPro's auditing, monitoring, and compliance products
New audits will be added to the online library each month.
The Healthcare Audit Resource Center is the culmination of HCPro’s goal to provide healthcare auditors and compliance professionals with the tools they need to build and maintain effective compliance programs.