Our sales pipeline is strong in all regions of the country.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) May 1, 2006
VeriCenter, Inc., a leading enterprise managed IT services provider, today announced results for the first quarter of 2006. For the quarter, the company had revenues of $14.6 million, up 37 percent year-over-year and 2 percent sequentially, representing its 23rd consecutive quarter of sequential revenue growth dating back to the inception of the Company in 2000. VeriCenter also reported positive EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) for its 18th consecutive quarter.
“Our ability to consistently produce revenue growth is unmatched in our industry,” said Gray Hall, CEO and president of VeriCenter, Inc. “In addition to growing revenues in the first quarter of 2006, we also achieved a record level of new bookings so we are positioned well to continue to extend our track record of revenue growth in every quarter in company history.”
In the first quarter, VeriCenter continued to land new customer accounts across a variety of industries seeking to outsource management of their IT infrastructure requirements.
“We are having success in the mid-size enterprise market across all industry sectors and geographic regions,” Hall said. “Our sales pipeline is strong in all regions of the country.”
Q1 2006 Highlights
23rd consecutive quarter of sales growth – a track record unmatched in this industry.
- 18th straight EBITDA-positive quarter.
- Strong organic sales growth with new bookings representing $6.7 million in annual recurring revenue.
- Capacity expansion in four data centers. Construction of additional capacity in Dallas is complete, and new customers have been successfully deployed. Construction is underway in Boston and Atlanta and is being planned in Denver
- Release of Version 3.0 of the VeriCenter Customer Portal (presents real-time data to customers about their environments hosted at VeriCenter), providing new features and services, and now allowing customers to make changes to their production data and run scripts validating their application availability in “self-service” mode.
- Successfully managed IT infrastructure for January‘s NASA Stardust Sample Return Mission, the findings of which may provide clues to the formation of the solar system.
About VeriCenter, Inc.
VeriCenter is the IT infrastructure and managed services company that provides a comprehensive range of secure, reliable, enterprise-level IT operations. These fully managed services are centrally delivered through automated systems to our nationwide data centers or customer locations. VeriCenter's solutions help maintain and improve all levels of enterprise service and support while extending IT departments' in-house capabilities. VeriCenter customers rely on the company's expertise for hosting, security, monitoring, OS & database administration, and storage & tape backup requirements. Customers benefit from scalable, cost controlled, premium IT services and infrastructure all from one source. For additional information on VeriCenter and on demand solutions, visit: http://www.vericenter.com or call 866.411.8287.
757 N. Eldridge, Suite 200
Houston, TX 77079
Jennifer Z. Lozier
Director of Marketing
VeriCenter and the corporate logo are registered trademarks of VeriCenter, Inc.