Rolling Meadows, IL (PRWEB) May 2, 2006
Valtera Corporation and Jeanneret and Associates, Inc., two long-standing leaders in the science-based human capital consulting arena, announced today that they have merged and will continue operations as one company under the Valtera name.
The union of the two firms deepens the bench strength of Valtera’s professional staff and expands the company’s specialized expertise in HR litigation support. The growth positions Valtera as the clear leader in organizational and assessment sciences.
“We are extremely proud to expand our consulting staff and solutions capabilities with the addition of the distinguished team at Jeanneret and Associates,” said William H. Macey, CEO of Valtera. “We share common professional values and a commitment to use science as the basis for developing practical, yet innovative solutions to human capital issues.”
P. Richard Jeanneret has taken a role as president of Valtera and will continue to serve clients in the same capacity he has since founding Jeanneret and Associates 25 years ago. Dr. Jeanneret commented that “the merger presents a tremendous opportunity to globally expand on the consulting services we offer to both public and private sector clients.”
Valtera’s growth underscores its increasing recognition as the premier provider of human capital solutions, confirmed by its strong client base that spans all major industries and includes governmental organizations. Valtera currently advises 25 of the Fortune 100, as well as many leading companies in the Fortune 500. Valtera clients benefit from:
- Experience gained through nearly 30 years of contributing to the most challenging and important human capital initiatives.
- A global perspective now more strongly supported by Valtera Asia Pacific, with in-country consultants who advise with sensitivity to cultural differences and offer products and services localized to deliver the greatest impact.
- A focus on achieving competitive advantage through organizational research focused on the contribution of corporate culture and employee performance.
- Special expertise in the area of HR Litigation Support provided by a team of highly respected consultants—including P. Richard Jeanneret, Ph.D., Nancy T. Tippins, Ph.D., S. Morton McPhail, Ph.D., and Jone M. Papinchock, Ph.D., each of whom has extensive experience in the sensitive area of litigation support services.
- A powerful and scalable web-based technology suite that is HR-XML certified and has been selected as the product of choice by some of the world’s leading technology companies.
Valtera’s corporate office is located outside of Chicago, IL. Regional offices are located in Houston, TX, and Greenville, SC, with additional presence in Charlotte, NC, Minneapolis, MN, and San Diego, CA. Valtera also maintains international business operations through Valtera Asia Pacific, headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, and through a network of affiliates in Europe, the Middle East, and South America.
Valtera is a professional services firm providing science-based solutions to organizations worldwide that align people with strategy. Valtera solution areas include Assessment and Selection (including Litigation Support), Organizational Surveys and Diagnostics, Performance Management, and Service Quality.
Valtera’s flagship software product, SurveySage®, is an end-to-end solution that offers online survey authoring, deployment, reporting, and has out-of-the-box language capabilities to support major world languages. Valtera’s technology suite also includes SelectionSage™ for testing and certification, and 3SixtySage™ for multi-rater feedback surveys. Valtera offers portals, custom software development, and hosting services. The company was founded in 1977.
For more information, please visit Valtera at http://www.valtera.com
Contact: Michael Butler, 847-640-8820
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.