NEW YORK (PRWEB) May 2, 2006 —-
TriMark Publications (http://www.trimarkpublications.com), a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing, announces the release of its Microarray Markets report. The report describes the analytical methods used to separate, isolate, characterize and quantitate DNA and proteins complex in biological systems related to the diagnosis and treatment of disease. The emphasis is on those companies and products that are actively developing and marketing laboratory instrumentation, reagents and supplies for performing DNA and protein array tests.
The main objectives of this report are:
- Identifying viable technology drivers through a comprehensive look at platform technologies for DNA and protein arrays, including, probe-based nucleic acid assays, microarrays and sequencing.
- Obtaining a complete understanding of the chief DNA and protein array tests from their basic principles to their applications.
- Discovering feasible market opportunities by identifying high-growth applications in different analytical diagnostic areas, focusing on the biggest and expanding markets.
- Focusing on global industry development through an in-depth analysis of the major world markets for DNA and protein array technology, including growth forecasts.
- Present market figures regarding the current value of the microarray market, projections and growth rates. The source of this information is the most current data derived from the global diagnostic industry.
Key questions answered in this report:
- How can microarray tools and technologies facilitate drug discovery, design and development?
- What are the main types of array technologies that are currently available?
- Who are the current key players in this marketplace?
- Which microarray market areas have the greatest potential for growth?
- What is the current state of the microarray market?
- Which biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies are investing in microarray solutions?
- What are the main microarray business strategies adopted by leading companies?
- What are the benefits of microarray technology platforms?
This report contains:
- Detailed analysis of recent trends in the microarray marketplace.
- In-depth profiles of 16 leading companies with microarray tools and technologies.
- A five-year forecast for the microarray market in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries.
- Views and principles on the microarray industry from leading industry experts.
- Analysis of potential microarray applications in the life science sector.
- Market predictions and trends analysis concerning U.S. expenditure on array solutions.
- Projections for future applications of microarrays in drug discovery, from the industry’s R&D perspective.
- Analysis of commercial microarray business strategies.
- The latest news and developments in the microarray marketplace.
- A comprehensive overview and insight into microarray business strategies.
Analysis includes charts and graphs measuring product growth and trends within the marketplace. Company-specific information, including sales figures, product pipeline status and R&D trends, is provided. This report will also:
- Assess microarray market drivers and bottlenecks, from medical and scientific community perspectives.
- Discuss the potential benefits of microarray for various sectors of the medical and scientific community.
- Establish the current total market size and future growth of the microarray market and analyze the current size and growth of individual segments.
- Provide current and forecasted market shares by company.
- Discuss profit and business opportunities by segment.
- Provide strategic recommendations for near-term business opportunities.
- Assess current commercial uses of the microarray market.
Key areas examined are:
- Antibody array
- DNA microarray
- High throughput array
- Microbial genotyping
- Multiplex sandwich
- Protein microarray
- Reverse phase microarray
- Tissue microarray
Reasons to Buy TriMark Content
- Content is updated regularly in accordance with changes in the industries our reports cover.
- Content is specifically designed to help individuals who work in the industries the content covers to remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Content contains detailed sales data, market share information, emerging trends, all of which impact the sectors biotech, healthcare and medical devices companies operate in.
- Your competitors are buying TriMark content.
About TriMark Publications, LLC
Based in New York City, TriMark Publications is a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing. Market research reports include:
- Bioinformatics Markets
- Blood Gas Instrumentation Data Processing
- Cancer Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- Cancer Therapeutics Markets
- Cardiac Marker Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices World Markets
- Cytology and HPV Markets
- Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
- Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular Disease
- Disposable Medical Supplies Markets
- Disposable Syringe Markets
- DNA Sequencing and PCR Markets
- Genomics World Markets
- High-Growth Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Indian Pharmaceutical Industry
- Key Diagnostic Testing Markets
- Mammography World Markets
- Medical Imaging Markets
- Microarray Markets
- Microscopy Markets
- Molecular Diagnostics Markets
- Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Markets
- Over-the-Counter Diagnostic Products Markets
- Pharmacogenomics Testing Markets
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing Sector Trends
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- Veterinary Health Markets
- Women's Health: Diagnostic Tests
For more information, please visit http://www.trimarkpublications.com.
The statements contained in this news release that are forward-looking are based on current expectations that are subject to a number of uncertainties and risks, and actual results may differ materially.
TriMark Publications, LLC
# # #