New York, NY (PRWEB) May 5, 2006
The role of IMCA is to broaden the public's understanding of investment management consulting and to promote and protect the interests of the profession. The local chapter provides forums for ongoing education and information-sharing among our members as well as education to the public through financial wellness checkups. The officer and directors believe these activities build a common purpose among our members, establishing a network of support that makes us more knowledgeable professionals in our day-to-day work.
The NYC officers are;
- President, Thomas Froehlich, CIMC
- Treasurer, Ellen Walsh, CIMA
- Secretary, Richard Mitchell, CFP, CIMA
Local directors were also established for leadership in the following committees;
- Membership - Jay Bluestine, CIMA, Joseph Labella, CIMA
- Sponsorship - Richard Mitchell, CIMA, Eleanor Peterkin, CIMA
- Educational Programs - Gregory Khost, CIMA, Geoffrey Close, CIMA
- Public Relations & Communications - Jennifer Crawford, CIMA, Monroe Diefendorf, Jr., CLU, ChFC, CFP, RFC, CIMA, C3DWP
IMCA is the principal professional association of the investment consulting industry, ensuring quality service to the public by developing and encouraging the highest of standards, broadening the public's understanding of investment management consulting, and promoting professional education and practice standards for investment consultants. IMCA® awards the prestigious Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA) designation to qualified consultants worldwide.
IMCA's national headquarters are located in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
For additional information, please call;
Monroe “Roey” Diefendorf, CLU, ChFC, CFP, RFC, CIMA, C3DWP
516-759-3900 Ext. 1005