Once you understand the basics of making more money with AdSense, you can instantly begin seeing an increase to your revenue stream
Edmond, OK (PRWEB) May 9, 2006
With Internet publishers looking for ways to monetize their sites, Google has become one of the most revered sites due to their contextual advertising program, Google AdSense. This text-based ad service is generating four, five, and six-figure incomes for many website owners. With this increased interest in this revolutionary revenue-generating program, site owners are looking for ways to increase their AdSense income further.
Today, Joel Comm announced the launch of his Premier AdSense Coaching Club, an exclusive member site designed to help Internet website owners make more money with the AdSense program. Joel Comm is the Internet's recognized Google AdSense expert, and as author of the web's best-selling AdSense ebook, "What Google Never Told You About Making Money with AdSense" (now in it's third edition), Joel is distinctly qualified to teach others how to multiply their AdSense revenue.
"Once you understand the basics of making more money with AdSense, you can instantly begin seeing an increase to your revenue stream” says Joel Comm. “But many people are leaving alot of money on the table by not taking advanced steps to increase revenue. My exclusive coaching club is designed for people who are serious about taking their AdSense and overall site revenue to the next level.”
Joel's Premier AdSense Coaching Club contains many features, all of which are instantly accessible to members around the clock. Features include:
- How-To Videos - Narrated by Joel, these videos visually demonstrate strategies for increasing revenue designed for everyone from novice to advanced site publishers. Spotlighted this month are the Blogging and Adsense 101 videos, featuring thirty minutes of easy to follow instructions that can get anyone started with content creation and the Google AdSense program within minutes.
- A monthly 2-hour telecourse featuring interviews with leading industry experts that are guaranteed to present new opportunities for maximizing AdSense revenue. Past guests have included PR Secrets Expect, Marc Harty, and Jeff Walker, the recognized Product Launch guru.
- A monthly members-only special report revealing Joel's latest strategies for creating wealth online. Current reports include the thirty-page instantly downloadable documents, "Getting Started with AdSense and Blogging" and "The Yahoo! Publishing Network Quickstart Guide".
- Privileged access to Joel's AdSense Mastermind Group, including opportunities to network with other Premium members and develop joint ventures.
- Real-life case studies, featuring video examples with Joel's narration. These real-life site critiques demonstrate strategies which can be immediately implemented on any website.
- Additional bonuses and surprises for Premier Members!
The Premier AdSense Coaching Club is the result of high demand from Joel's readers and is accessed online for a low monthly fee at http://www.joelcomm.com/coachingclub.html
“I am thrilled to provide a wealth of training information and resources to my premier members,” says Comm. “With over 1000 members currently in the coaching club, many have stopped leaving money on the table and are now enjoying more in their bank accounts!”
To read more about Joel Comm's Premier AdSense Coaching Club or to become a Charter Member, visit http://www.joelcomm.com/coachingclub.html
About Joel Comm
Joel Comm is an author, technology buff and entrepreneur who has been successfully marketing products and services online since 1995. He is the founder of InfoMedia, Inc., a company that strives to provide family-friendly entertainment and other useful resources through web sites that include DealofDay.com, WorldVillage.com, FamilyFirst.com and FreeBitz.com. Joel is the author of many books focused on teaching people how to make money online and is frequently invited to speak and teach at conferences and seminars. For interviews or more information contact InfoMedia, Inc. at (405) 348-2800 or visit http://www.JoelComm.com.