Washington, DC (PRWEB) May 8, 2006
Mobile Content World held its Asia event in Singapore, April 2006. Asia's leaders in mobile content development exhibited their products and services and illustrated the latest information on advances in mobile learning, product and business content in Asia the fastest growing and most dynamic region in the world.
In this rapidly changing world of mobile content providers, users, sponsors and supporting associations and media partners participated in this event with attendees from over 25 countries.
The future of the mobile content world industry is continuing building with entrepreneurial companies such as Hot Lava providing solutions to mobile delivery and mobile learning tools.
Ceolution showcased Hot Lava products at the event with the latest content development solution as the leading innovative company in this field. Ceolution serves as Gold Partner Office Representative in Asia.
Dr Lawrence Wasserman, Associate of Hot Lava USA is Managing Director of the Center for the Advancement of Mobile Technology with Web site at http://mobiltech.blogspot.com
Hot Lava's Learning Mobile Author (LMA) tool delivers and track on-demand/just-in-time learning as well as other providing solutions into any organization. The company products are fully integrated into institutions core products and platforms into a seamless mobile solution. The combined solution will enable mobile learning across the complete spectrum of portable and wireless devices including SMS-equipped cell phones, smart phones, PDAs/Blackberry's, Ultra Mobile Personal Computers and WiFi enabled laptops
Hot Lava Mobile-Solution
M-Solution system is an easy to use set of rapid software development mobile authoring and learning tools that allows one to design, create and publish mobile content delivered, accessed and tracked with a click of button. The published content will run from a complete spectrum of portable and wireless devices; PDAs, smart mobile phones/PDAs/Blackberrys, Ultra Mobile Personal Computers and WiFi-enabled laptops.
Apply Hot Lava M-Solution system to rapidly design and deploy targeted Compliance Training and Checklists, Tests, Critical JIT Information, Knowledge and Reference tools over hand held devices and mobile phones with a minimal infrastructure requirements. Create either stand-alone or mobile delivered modules from same source content with click of a button.
Hot Lava M-Solution system empowers public and private enterprises, trainers, software developers to publish content solutions to many types of devices. M-Solution tracks activity results of users anytime and anywhere with management oversight.
Hot Lava M-Solution system delivers and collects information and tracks activity results of users and managers and trainers quickly and easily.
- Quick and easy development and publishing of mobile delivered content
- Create results driven applying mobile content
- Collect activity and test results by users easily
- Affordable solution great for mass dissemination and collection of information
- Empowers remote employees with mobile job aides, rapid learning and useful tools
- Create Once and Deploy to ALL
- Easy-to-use Windows based interface for mobile phones
- Publish content to Mobile Phones, Smart Phones Palm OS, Pocket PC, Blackberry or PCs (HTML)
- Rapid development and deployment of mobile content
- Instructional design adapted for mobile and hand held devices of all types for deployment
- Integrates with your existing infrastructure; Data Base, LMS, CMS or HR System (SCORM and SOAP)
Hot Lava M-Solution proven to be a powerful tool for many solutions
Critical JIT Information
Sales Force Initiatives
New Product Updates
Remote Employee Support
Tests and Quizzes
Current International & USA Users
Johnson & Johnson
Intelligent Decision Systems Inc.
University of Chicago
University of Alabama
Arab Open University - Bahrain
Aramco SA Tel, Saudi Arabia
SA Airlines, Saudi Arabia
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Xerox USA and International Donors
Hot Lava M -- Solution System Environment
- Learning Mobile Author Editor
- Learning Mobile Author Publisher
- Learning Mobile Author WAP Publisher
M - Solution:
- Mobile Content Management System
- Mobile Content Result Tracking System
- Mobile Content Reporting System
- Mobile Content Designing Templates
- Help File and Support Network
- Access to Open Source Library
- Partnership with Mobile Providers
Mobile Authoring and Publishing Solutions
Fortech provides consulting and international development solutions, mobile marketing strategy, and mobile technology products and services.
Center for the Advancement of Mobile Technology
Dr. Lawrence Wasserman
8615 Wild Olive Drive
Potomac, MD 20854 USA
Cell phone: 240.462.3471