How to Live a Happier Life
Lincolnshire, IL (PRWEB) May 8, 2006
In this latest piece by the always-provocative columnist Brian Vaszily, readers will discover the exclusive answer to that question ... and so much more.
They will also instantly learn:
- If they have "CMS," a widespread sickness that continues to affect more and more people, ESPECIALLY Americans
- Which of the three levels of CMS they may have:
1. Entertainment Social
2. Intense Personal
3. Borderline Pathological
- Why virtually everyone cares what cola Paula Abdul drinks (and why corporations spend billions yearly on celebtrity endorsements)
- Why carrying a pet around is not equivalent to saving lives
- Who Your REAL trusted friends and family are -- and are NOT
Discover all this -- and Vaszily's EXCLUSIVE answer to the big Anniston/Cruise question -- right now by reading his full column, Is Jennifer Aniston Secretly Pregnant with Tom Cruise's Baby?, at http://www.sixwise.com/newsletters/06/05/03/celebrity-worship-syndrome.htm
(NOTE: SixWise.com DOES allow no-cost republication and reprint of its content including the Anniston/Cruise column as long as a link back to SixWise.com is included in the republication/reprint.)
SixWise.com is the home of the no-cost "How to Live a Happier Life" e-newsletter, now the #1 most subscribed to personal safety & wellness newsletter on the Web. The weekly SixWise.com e-newsletter includes the popular "How We Get You" columns by Brian Vaszily. Go to http://www.SixWise.com to subscribe at no-cost now.