(PRWEB) May 9, 2006
Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce (ICCC) 2006 Annual Awards Gala - June 10, 2006
Chief Guest: Stephen Harper, Prime Minister of Canada
The Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce (ICCC), celebrating its 29th anniversary, is the premier, privately funded, not-for-profit business organization representing over 1000 members from the Indo-Canadian and Canadian business and professional communities.
The ICCC was founded in 1977 and its objectives include:
· Empowering members to effectively build a bridge with India, the largest, fastest growing democracy in the World.
· Promoting and facilitating trade and commerce between Canada, India and other countries around the world, by creating relationships with global business organizations.
· Providing members with a forum for sharing ideas, information and experiences, to promote mutual business success.
· Creating learning opportunities through seminars, workshops and conferences.
· Recognizing the contribution and achievements of Indo-Canadians at the Annual Awards and Gala Night
The Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce welcomes your presence at the 2006 Annual Awards Gala, on Saturday, June 10, 2006
The awards are presented in eleven categories: Lifetime Achievement, Humanitarian of the Year, Businessman of the Year, Businesswoman of the Year, Professional Man of the Year, Professional Woman of the Year, Youth Achievement, Technology Achievement, Member of the Year, Corporate Executive of the Year and the President's Award.
Instituted in 1992, the Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce Awards were the Chamber's way of identifying and profiling success stories of Indo-Canadians from across the Diaspora. Today the local and global media, the Indo-Canadian community and the Canadian business and professional community recognize the ICCC awards as among the most prestigious awards ceremony in Canada. Many of the award winners have gone on to win national recognition including the "Order of Ontario” and the “Order of Canada".
The Gala will be held at the Metro Toronto Convention Center, North Building, Constitution Hall, 5.45 p.m. onward. Approximately 1200 members and guests are expected to attend.
To attend please call the ICCC at 416.224.0090 or visit http://www.iccc.org