We look forward to working with Stephon Grey and the professional staff of Certified Fraud examiners at Renaissance & Associates. I believe the bundled service of Report it and Renaissance will greatly benefit the companies and organizations in the Caribbean
Great River, NY (PRWEB) May 10, 2006
The Report it/Renaissance partnership brings for the first time to the Caribbean region, a complete solution to meet the requirements of Sarbanes Oxley 301 (Corporate Whistle-blowing) by an independent third party hotline service and employee fraud awareness training.
Stephon Grey CFE, Founder of Renaissance has indicated that the region has become vulnerable to a high level of fraudulent misconduct. With this in mind he believes the partnership produces the right combination to prevent, detect & deter Corporate Fraud through Whistle-blowing, as well as employee fraud awareness training.
Report it will help reduces risk by encouraging and promoting internal communication through safe anonymous channels - online or by telephone. With Report it anonymous reporters can alert upper management/board of directors of perceived problems without fear of retribution or retaliation. Anonymous submissions are escalated directly to authorized designees within the organization. Report it is a powerful tool that will encourage employees to come forward and communicate when they become aware or suspect a potential risk or wrongdoing. Report it will also reduce the likelihood that employees will seek intervention from outsiders - thus providing the company or organization the immediate notification necessary for early detection of risk and liability, said Grey. Grey is confident of the partnership’s success in the Caribbean region.
“We look forward to working with Stephon Grey and the professional staff of Certified Fraud examiners at Renaissance & Associates. I believe the bundled service of Report it and Renaissance will greatly benefit the companies and organizations in the Caribbean,” said Anthony Lavalle, President of Report-it.com Inc.
About Renaissance & Associates
Renaissance & Associates is a consultancy firm founded in Trinidad & Tobago that provides a comprehensive asset protection, fraud detection and prevention services to all classes of corporate clients.
About Report it
Founded in 1999, Report it is an independent third party anonymous hotline service servicing; Public and Private companies, Non-profit organizations, Hospitals, Municipalities, Public School Districts, Colleges and Universities. Since our inception our mission has been to provide procedures that encourage individuals to communicate when they are aware of harmful situations. Today we service clients based throughout the USA and Canada with national and international operations.
Below are examples of industries that have implemented the Report it hotline service:
· Aerospace & Defense
· Biopharmaceuticals & Biotherapeutics
· Bio Science
· Chemical Manufacturing
· Computer Hardware & Software
· Consumer Electronics & Appliances Retail
· Consumer Products Manufacturers
· Diagnostic Substances
· Education; k-12 public schools, colleges and universities.
· Electronic Component Distribution
· Electronic Test & Measurement Instruments
· Energy & Utilities / Water Distribution
· Entertainment & Games Software
· Financial Services Securities Brokers & Traders/Credit Card Processing
· Information Technology Services
· Insurance: Property & Casualty / Accident & Health Insurance
· International Leisure Lodging Resorts
· Not for Profit
· Nursing Facilities
· Oilfield Services
· Radio Broadcasting
· Retail/Apparel & Accessories
· Retail/Catalog, Mail order & Television Sales
· Satellite & Broadcast Network Equipment
· Semi Conductor
· Telecommunications Equipment/Services
· Transportation: Airline / Deep Sea Shipping / Trucking
· Vitamins, Nutritional & Health Related Products MFG and Distributor
# # #