(PRWEB) May 10, 2006 - SWING Software today announced the availability of SWING DocPublisher 3 –
policy and procedure management software for IBM Lotus Domino. The new release empowers organizations to easily move their documentation online.
With SWING DocPublisher 3 organizations can:
Publish and maintain Policies and Procedures, and other company manuals, using only a web browser and MS Word.
- Support customers, partners or employees with online FAQs, product information, instructions and training materials.
- Distribute internal documentation for ISO compliance, Sarbanes-Oxley, and other regulations and industry standards.
- Create a company intranet, or integrate company manuals into existing one.
SWING DocPublisher supports the entire document life cycle: creation, review, approval, publishing, notifications, expirations, archiving, new revisions, and user feedback. Document authors are allowed to create and update documents with their familiar authoring tool - Microsoft Word. End-users need only a web browser to easily browse through the library and read published documents.
DocPublisher helps organizations ensure compliance with government regulations and industry standards. It provides cost-effective and timely distribution of critical information across departments and remote locations, ensuring that end users always have current versions at hand.
The key new features include:
- PDF conversion allows users to view, download and print PDF copies of documents and forms. The conversion to PDF is fully integrated into the publishing process, and no additional software is required.
- Search by any property (in addition to full text search).
- Color schemes. Predefined and customizable color schemes which enable users to adjust the look and feel of DocPublisher to match their corporate visual identity.
- Property choices (drop-down list boxes or checkboxes) can be defined by Notes formulas.
- Improved sort for folder-based views. It is now possible to sort (ascending or descending) folder based views by any document property (custom or built-in).
- Improved Select Names Dialog.
Pricing and Availability
SWING DocPublisher 3 is available today directly from http://www.swingsoftware.com and from SWING Software's authorized resellers. Pricing starts at $995 for one server and one publisher license, which includes an unlimited number of readers. License packs and volume discounts are also available.
About SWING Software
SWING Software develops and markets award-winning software for collaborative document management. Its market leading products for IBM Lotus Notes/Domino and Microsoft Office systems are helping companies across 60 countries worldwide make their document production, publishing and distribution processes more efficient. For more information, visit http://www.swingsoftware.com.