ST LOUIS, MO (PRWEB) May 10, 2006
Host Analytics, the price, performance leader in Business Performance Management software solutions, today announced new enhancements to its software as a service (SaaS) Business Performance Management suite. While the Host Analytics complete suite of Business Performance Management software has been offered on demand for over five years, the newly released version now includes new features designed to further ease the “software as a service” implementation process.
New Meta Data Management enables customers to:
- Seamlessly configure their chart of accounts and segment hierarchies.
- Meet their dimensional requirements quickly and accurately, eliminating costly implementation fees.
- Map their data and automatically load it for initial set up and on-going updates.
Modeling and Report Generation the Host Analytics BPM Suite Business Rule engine is driven from the Meta Data Manager and enables users to:
- Quickly create budgets with little effort
- Better model the business, create top-down or bottom up budgets & analyze changes
- Easily create Report Books, Financial Reports, Ad-hoc Reports, Scorecards, and Dashboards.
New Template Builder - the enhanced Template Builder allows customers to:
- Convert their existing spreadsheet templates to HOST BUDGET templates.
- Easily create new templates such as line item budgets by account or account group, salary budgets, sales and cost of sales budgets, capital budgets and financial allocations.
OLAP Report Writer – enables users to
- Build improved financial reports
- Generate AdHoc reports with slice and dice functionality
- Define and generate reporting books
- Create graphical reports
- Optional component of Dashboard / Scorecard
“The software as a service model isn’t just hype for us, we were most likely the first BPM vendor to set the trend toward BPM and BI software as a service back in early 2000,” said Jim Eberlin, CEO of Host Analytics. “There exists a handful of Business Performance Management vendors touting improved business performance with the purchase of their software, as they continue to charge exorbitant licensing and consulting fees, and long implementation times. It’s a complete oxymoron. On demand Business Performance Management software is not about creating an offering for small to medium-sized businesses, it’s about serving all companies who refuse to spend their dollars and time on big software implementations.”
The Host Analytics Business Performance software as a service offering is currently in use by both smaller and larger organizations. Additionally, public companies that require Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and security regulation confidently use Host BPM Suite SaaS.
Case studies are available upon request. Please contact Valerie Beaudett at 650.838.9577.
About Host Analytics
Host Analytics is the price – performance leader in Business Intelligence and Business Performance Management software that helps companies improve their Budgeting, Forecasting, Financial Consolidations, Dashboarding, Scorecarding, and Reporting and Analysis. Founded in 1999, Host Analytics delivers a complete suite of Business Performance Management software offered as an installed solution or on demand. Host Analytics has customers around the world. For additional information, visit http://www.hostanalytics.com or call (314) 588-2121.