Soldotna, AK (PRWEB) May 16, 2006
Grandparents, friends, godparents and divorced parents of young children all spend time searching for an appropriate gift for birthdays, holidays, and other special events. Whatever the occasion, choosing an educational toy or discovery toy with fun play value will keep both kids and parents happy.
Toy Box Greetings, an educational toy subscription service, recommends the following toys for fun and learning:
· Magic Rocks: This kit offers a fun science experiment that creates colorful, interesting “rock” formations. Recommended ages: 6-12
· Silly Putty: This pullable, pliable plastic classic helps kids learn manual dexterity and precision. Recommended ages: 3+.
· Slinky: A must-have for any kid’s room, combine a slinky with a staircase for best results. Recommended ages: 5+.
· Spirograph: Great drawing kit will keep kids busy for hours creating scenes, animals, and people. Recommended ages: 4-7
· Uncle Milton’s Ant Farm: Teach kids the workings of an ant farm while giving them the responsibility of new pets. Recommended ages: 6-9.
· Giant Spoons: Musical chairs style game involves the whole family in a contest of speed. Recommended ages: 7-11.
· Brain Quest for the Car: Keep the kids and adults busy with 1100 questions about our nation’s history, people, and places. Recommended ages: 7-12.
A new subscription toy service for children, Toy Box Greetings, offers a unique twist on sending a child an educational toy. Now any adult can affordably send a discovery toy every month for 3, 6 or 12 months – and each month get a personalized thank you card from the child in return.
“Kids love mail, and Toy Box Greetings offers a creative way for any person related to a child to stay in touch by sending an educational toy every month,” says Taryn Parks, creator of Toybox Greetings, an educational toy subscription service. “For less than the cost of one Chuck E. Cheese’s pizza every month, the subscriber gets back from the child a fun, personalized postcard telling how much they liked their toy.” It also teaches kids manners, Parks says, by showing them how to respond to receiving a gift.
About Toy Box Greetings
Toy Box Greetings, a leader in the toy subscription industry, offers educational toy subscriptions for children, ages 4 – 11. Toy subscriptions offer family and friends an opportunity to give a meaningful, educational gift that lasts for months. Each gift represents a new opportunity for learning and growth. Subscriptions are available in 3, 6 and 12-month terms.