Oslo, Norway (PRWEB) May 12, 2006
Mohive today announced the launch of Mohive e-Learning Publishing System (eLPS) version 4.0. This new version of Mohive eLPS--formerly known as Mohive Toolbox--provides customers with enhanced enterprise support, more e-learning publishing options, and even more workflow functionality.
Mohive eLPS is intended for large organisations looking to enhance their e-learning, taking it from a series of individual projects into a company-wide initiative. Mohive’s workflow-driven approach ensures subject matter experts and learning experts can collaborate to create robust, compliant e-learning content that provides enhanced product, service, and business process training. In short, Mohive provides a software system that helps organisations collaboratively plan, author, review, and publish vast amounts of e-learning content.
“With this latest version we have further enhanced the only e-learning system designed specifically for enterprise-class organisations to create and publish e-learning. Our approach is designed to help organisations use e-learning to more efficiently create and deliver effective product and service training, which ultimately leads to increased sales,” said Lars Unneberg, Mohive CEO.
Version 4.0 includes
A new name: Mohive is changing product name. What used to be called Mohive Toolbox is now called Mohive e-Learning Publishing System, or Mohive eLPS for short.
“This name change represents the dynamic shift the product has taken over the past couple years. The product’s functionality has moved it from an authoring tool classification to a robust enterprise system for e-learning publishing. As such we chose a descriptive name that better suites the product,” said Unneberg.
Enhanced Enterprise support: Mohive eLPS version 4.0 provides customers with a series of enhanced enterprise-level features. These include:
- Communication framework – A framework for communicating review and approval information via email or RSS
- Dashboards – providing a quick-access view of key metrics within the system
- Enhanced media asset management – including copyright checking on images and videos
- Web services improvements – making it even easier to integrate Mohive eLPS into existing enterprise systems
Publishing framework: The publishing framework improvements include:
- Choice of resolutions – users can publish courses in numerous resolutions, from 640 x 480 and up.
- PDF export – Users can publish courses into PDF format for reuse as printed material
- Design style – Enhanced design options for course look & feel
Improved workflow – Version 4.0 includes enhanced workflow functionality:
- Improved group handling – Mohive can better manage different groups, including Administrator, Author, Editor, Reference Groups, and Graphic Designer.
- The review cycle – Editors are now able to track and manage the activity and feedback from a reference group
- Question Pool - Create pools of questions for weighted and randomized tests
To learn more about this major new release from Mohive, visit our new website (Mohive.com) to read more and attend upcoming webcasts on this new version.
Mohive develops the Mohive e-Learning Publishing System (eLPS), an enterprise software solution intended for large organisations looking to enhance their e-learning, taking it from a series of individual projects into a company-wide initiative. Mohive’s workflow-driven approach ensures subject matter experts and learning experts can collaborate to create robust, compliant e-learning content that provides enhanced product, service, and business process trainingMohive eLPS integrates tightly with leading learning management systems from companies such as Oracle, SABA, and SAP. A partial list of Mohive customers include: BBC, Charles Schwab, Hornbach, UPC/Liberty Group, Promina, and If Insurance. To find out more about Mohive, please visit http://www.mohive.com.