Marketing success in the digital age requires direct communication with the consumer
Blacksburg, VA (PRWEB) May 11, 2006 -–
Modea, an interactive agency specializing in the design of product-focused interactive media, announced today the launch of a suite of services that transform how marketers and consumers interact online during the discovery, research, purchase, and ownership of products.
How to Reach Customers without Interrupting Them
“Consumers, now, more than ever, have almost unlimited choices regarding the media they view as well as when and how they view it,” said Aaron Herrington, co-founder of Modea. “With limited opportunities to reach consumers without interruption, their experience during every interaction with the marketer must be positive to ensure long-term success. Creating media that is relevant, useful, and engaging increases the likelihood that the consumer will have a positive experience with the marketer.”
Modea’s interactive services generate positive experiences throughout each step of product ownership–from research and purchase to customer service months later. The services allow marketers to reach consumers with media that is interactive, engaging, and useful, leading to:
- Increased product sales
- Loyal, lifetime customers
- Superior customer support and retention
- Decreased customer support costs
Winning in the Digital Age with Interactive Media
“Marketing success in the digital age requires direct communication with the consumer,” said David Catalano, co-founder and president of Modea. “Unfortunately, the ‘if you broadcast, they will come’ approach just isn’t working like it used to. Consumers have gotten too good at filtering out unsolicited messages. The key is to invest in areas that will engage the user when they’re ready to listen.”
Consumers now use the Internet to complete much of the work that goes into discovering, researching, and evaluating a product purchase. Few marketers, though, invest the resources necessary to significantly improve the brand experience for customers during this critical period.
Improve the Customer Experience and Drive Results
Even the best advertising can fail if the consumer has a lousy experience with a marketer’s content during product discovery and research.
Modea’s services eliminate these risks and improve marketing results by incorporating seven fundamental steps into each client engagement:
1. Treat consumers like people, not transactions. Placing the customer at the center of a company’s marketing and customer service efforts is core to producing results.
2. The biggest rewards come to those who commit, invest, and integrate. Improving the customer experience can’t be something that’s done with a piecemeal approach.
3. Listen to consumers…and then talk to them. The web offers everyone a direct connection with consumers that never existed before–use it!
4. Make content interactive. Make the product discovery process visual, engaging, and informative.
5. Don’t focus on just one area. Missing the mark in one area of the marketing and customer service mix can undo all of the customer goodwill created in other areas.
6. Selling to current customers is a lot easier, and more effective, than selling to new ones. Instead of companies investing all of their resources in a transaction based approach to selling, they should create useful resources for their current customers that support these customers after the purchase.
7. Measure for success. The web is the most measurable means of communicating with consumers–use it!
Visit the website - http://www.modea.com to learn more about how Modea is transforming the way marketers and consumers interact online.
Modea is an interactive agency specializing in the design of product-focused interactive media. Modea's services allow companies to profitably expand their relationships with consumers, at a fraction of the cost associated with traditional media.
# # #