Boulder, CO (PRWEB) May 14, 2006
Bates Strategy Group, Inc. (BSG) today announced the release of its LifeCircles.com suite of web-based “Social Networking” services that enable individuals and groups to openly share life events and experiences within secure, private “Circle” environments. LifeCircles builds upon BSG’s successful HeartsCircle subscription service that provides secure, online social networking services connecting the families and friends of ill and recovering individuals.
LifeCircles™ is now comprised of eight sites targeted at distinct life phases, stages, and activities plus LifeCircles.com their parent site. These subscription services are for use by individuals, business professionals, – which can include caregivers, physicians, coaches, and trainers – and others to share ideas, challenges, and provide support. Unique to LifeCircles™ is a focus on actively incorporating professionals and their needs into the Circles experience, as well as delivering a targeted, secure way for them to publicly share their expertise and provide proactive customer service.
LifeCircles™ gives individuals many options for true collaboration, and provides significant privacy controls; “Circle” access is by invitation only. In addition to evolving site specific features, each “Circle” offers the base functionality of a journal, scrapbook, date book, and library, plus a story page that can be made public or maintained private. This LifeCircles™ release establishes a platform that allows users to customize the application desktop and features for their community.
“One reason that we extended our HeartsCircle offering into these eight new circles was market request, however important is our core belief that while it may not take an entire village to support positive growth, it does help to have close caring people to support our lives and dreams,” explains Tim Bates, principal of Bates Strategy Group. “People want to share their lives and experiences with others, but want to select who they open themselves up to, which is not necessarily everyone on the internet. Open, honest and significant sharing requires privacy and norms, which are the basis of any Circle of friends.”
All information that is maintained in a Circle is secure, and can only be accessed by circle members from any internet-enabled terminal. Each circle is also protected, and is only accessible by those invited by the Circle manager. As information is entered, it becomes part of a permanent log that is time and date stamped, and is now able to be edited. This allows for regulation adherence, and project management and record keeping.
LifeCircles™ marks the next wave of online social networking that fosters private, secure communications between family, friends, and professionals
LifeCircles extends BSG’s online service offerings with the following eight Circles:
- HeartsCircle – Fosters communication between families and their critically ill loved ones, and also enables collaboration with caregivers.
- MyDaze – Is an online personal life and travel log that promotes sharing with family and friends.
- BridalCircles – Links couples planning their special day with wedding planners, family, and friends.
- BabiesCircle – Offers online support from pregnancy through the toddler years, as well as connection to midwives and other caregivers.
- Owner-Builder-Designer – Connects home owners with their contractors, designers, and architects in an online forum to communicate and share milestones surrounding the excitement of new home construction. Special functions include contract management and project documentation.
- SupportCircles – Connects members of groups – from churches to sport teams – to enable clear communications and support.
- TrainingCircles – Helps athletes receive support and motivation from personal fitness trainers and fellow athletes.
- CoachesCircles – Connects coaches with their clients for personal and professional development.
LifeCircles™ is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bates Strategy Group, Inc, located in Boulder, Colorado. The company developed its first collaboration circle, HeartCircle, in 2005 based on personal experience and the need to connect geographically dispersed friends and family during a time of family illness. As word spread and the concept became widely adopted, BSG expanded it to touch important points in each of our lives – marriage, new babies, new homes, and other important life changes. LifeCircles™ is dedicated to enhancing personal lives through the power of web communications. For more information: http://www.lifecircles.com