NeuroCranial Restructuring - An Alternative Method of Physical Medicine

Share Article

NeuroCranial Restructuring® was created by Dr. Dean Howell to help himself and his patients overcome the intense pain and physical suffering from injuries. NeuroCranial Restructuring® is a new method of therapy in physical medicine.

NeuroCranial Restructuring® is an alternative form of physical medicine developed by Dr. Dean Howell from Washington State. Dr Howell recently created NCR® to help himself and his patients overcome the intense pain and physical suffering from injuries.

Dr. Howell understood that the spinal column accounts for roughly 20% of the nervous system, which leaves the remaining 80% residing in the skull. Debilitating misalignment of the bones of the skull is a common, but generally overlooked cause of many physical, mental and emotional problems. This skull misalignment directly affects the spine, the central nervous system, the head, and the patterns of flow of the blood and the cerebrospinal fluid in the brain; which in turn, directly affects the rest of the body.

These skull misalignments arise from trauma: the birth experience itself, dental work, head injuries, emotional upset, chemical exposures, infections, falls, sports injuries, surgeries, accidents and physical abuse. Trauma distorts and "locks up" the skull (the cranium). The rest of the body then locks up, twists, and distorts from its need to support the distorted skull.

NCR® employs a manipulation process to accomplish the "unwinding" of the body back to its original, optimal design. The technique utilizes careful analysis of the body's proprioception (patterns of balance) to determine the precise areas of the skull that are "jammed" and need to be released.

The treatment itself involves deep muscle therapy, energetic treatment, and finally the very brief controlled inflation (usually 2 to 3 seconds) of a balloon-like device into the nostril of the patient with the specific purpose of movement of the sphenoid bone in the center of the skull. The skull is progressively "unlocked" with treatment designed to improve the distribution of neurotransmitters (chemical messengers) across the surface of the brain. This in turn increases brain function and is a prelude to many positive changes in the body structure and overall function.

Please visit our website for more information.

###

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Visit website