Toronto, CA (PRWEB) May 14, 2006
OOZM is moving towards improving information accessibility through an innovative new search engine that allows the people of the system to play a valuable role in defining the system, OOZM President & CEO Jey Duraisingam announced today.
"This website package is all about improving access to information, and to do so more efficiently, accurately and more transparently," said Duraisingam. "As the need for social networks and social bookmarks grow, it is time that these complicated search engines open up their doors to the people and allow them to decide what they want to see on the first page of their search results page."
OOZM will provide their users with the unique ability to:
- Improve access to information at their finger tips through social listings and rapid review of information by other users
- Ensure that the information given on the first page of any search results page is in fact generated by the relevant people who use it everyday
- Acknowledge the valuable role people play on the internet by granting them the full authority to change the information presented on the keywords page
- Reduce the number of clicks a user has to click before finding valuable information by providing them with valuable information along with the recommended websites
- Strengthen transparency and accountability in the Search Engine Market by giving people an important role in URL listing decisions.
"All of these new functionalities are designed to benefit millions of people who use search engines to find information. And all of the users of OOZM will save time by finding accurate information with just one click," Duraisingam said. "There will no longer be the click syndrome, where users get to a site full of spam and they then have to click back to find something moderately useful. This time consuming cycle needs a closure."
"The system brought forward by OOZM is bold and promising," said Mark Travis, President of the DotsMedia Group of Companies. "The system introduced today recognizes that people are critical to the success of any search engine."
"This system will greatly benefit people who do not have much time to spare with bogus information," said Joe Clark, an independent Search Engine Guru. "People, particularly those in corporate world with no time, will have improved access to information they need on any given topic and they will now have a role in the decisions being made on website listings."
Today's initiative by OOZM is what people need in a system that is so large and complicated that information of value is truly a blessing.
For further information:
Members of the media :
Phone: (416) 628 – 7837