Was it worth going to World Internet Summit?
London UK, (PRWEB) May 16, 2006
Seats are selling out rapidly for Internet Marketing’s flagship training event – the World Internet Summit, where the leading experts in Web-based marketing will gather together on one stage in the UK in June, 2006. They will reveal and demonstrate proven methods of how anyone, with the drive and determination, can attain their perfect lifestyle and achieve financial independence forever, guaranteed.
This annual event is a unique opportunity to rub shoulders with the elite entrepreneurs who are earning extraordinary incomes through the medium of the Internet. The Internet continues to be a flourishing business medium:
- Last year more than a billion people went online, more than 250 billion searches were carried out, and total online sales accounted for over $170 BILLION (SOURCE: Forrester Research).
- 2006 should see 200 MILLION more potential customers online (2 billion by 2010!) and total Internet sales will increase another 20% or more (SOURCE: FTI Consulting).
No other event reveals the exact secrets of how these entrepreneurs succeed in
- creating products to sell on the internet
- how to sell those products
- how to make money WITHOUT having a product at all
- how to process money on the internet
- how to flood their website with thousands of potential customers
- how to automate 80% of their business duties
- in fact EVERYTHING anyone needs to secure their future, and provide for a lifestyle only the top 5% of our population gets to enjoy.
One lucky winner from the audience will even be instructed how to create a website AND create a product totally from scratch live on stage while the rest of the audience watches and learns every step of the way, In addition, each attendee will walk away with over £5,000 worth of business tools to help jump-start their business!
The dazzling line-up of Internet Marketing experts who will be speaking are:
(biography info and sessions details available on website - http://tinyurl.com/hxwsd)
- Brett McFall
- Tom Hua
- Mike Filsaime
- Morgan Westerman
- Stephen Pierce
- Rick Raddatz
- Alan Forrest Smith
- Kirt Christensen
- John Childers
- Michel Fortin
- Sylvie Charrier
- Ted Ciuba
- plus The UK's Self-Made 'Work-At-Home' Millionaire...(identity not made public till 30th May).
For each individual’s background information and details of their session please see the official Summit website.
The event starts on Thursday 22nd June and runs until Sunday 25th June, 2006 and will be held at Wembley Conference Centre, Admirals Way, London UK.
World Internet Summit Co-Organiser, Brett McFall of Sydney, Australia said: “Anyone prepared to let this opportunity pass them by only has themselves to blame for not making the money they want on the internet. These thirteen phenomenally successful entrepreneurs have committed to one thing - to not leave the auditorium until every single person has so many ways to make REAL money online, that they don't know which one to start first. But they will know of course, because we’ll give them a 30 day action plan”.
One past attendee to the weekend seminar, which costs just £997 (plus VAT) said:
“Was it worth going to World Internet Summit?” It would have cost me more than the whole trip many times over if I hadn’t gone. Aaron Dwyer, Sydney Australia
“I was so enthusiastic and eager to get there and learn all of the unlimited possibilities the internet has to offer. And now that I’ve experienced it I am totally excited ….and overwhelmed! World Internet Summit has opened my eyes to the possibilities and started my brain racing. I can’t wait to have the freedom to live life the way I want.” Thank you so very much. Naela Motiwala, Malaysia
Official Summit website:
NOTES FOR EDITORS:
- The World Internet Summit UK 2006 will be held from Thursday, 22nd to Sunday 25thJune 2006 at Wembley Conference Centre, Elvin House, Stadium Way, Wembley, HA9 ODW. It will begin at 9.00am to 7.30pm each day (Sunday ends approximately 6.00pm).
- Details of all Speakers and Contributers at the event, along with a reservation application form, can be found at the Summit’s website at http://tinyurl.com/hxwsd
- The very first World Internet Summit was held in February 2004 in Sydney Australia and was attended by 280 people from 7 countries. The Summit was last held in March, 2006, again in Australia, this time attended by 400 people.
- Some of the success stories from this event and others can be found at:
- The World Internet Summit was created by Brett McFall, Ted Ciuba and Tom Hua, when they realised that because the internet broke the normal boundaries of business, it made sense to gather the latest knowledge from the best users of the technology from around the world. The result is the World Internet Summit. Attendees to the UK 2006 event will have the opportunity to meet other like-minded individuals, who, together, can spawn ideas for new products and initiatives towards creating new business.
- Attendees are protected by a 100% Money Back Guarantee!
If, at the end of attending the full 4 days of World Internet Summit an attendee in any way feels misled and hasn’t received at least triple the value of their ticket or hasn’t learned anything of real value in any sessions throughout the weekend, the organizers invite the attendee to inform them at the seminar and their investment will be refunded in full, no questions asked. In addition, all the material distributed, training given and notes taken may be retained by the attendee.
- Brett McFall is available for interview by phone to Australia before the event and in person during the event in the UK. (If a phone interview with Brett in Australia is required, please contact Denise Rayner (in the UK - details below) who will make the necessary arrangements).
For further information, see the official website at http://tinyurl.com/hxwsd or please contact Denise Rayner at DRpr-InternEtional on +44 020 8806 0085, Mobile: 07956 212004