Melville, NY (PRWEB) May 15, 2006
CosmoCom, the Contact Center On-Demand specialist, this week hosts its first annual CosmoCommunity event for partners and customers of its groundbreaking contact center on-demand platform during May 17-19, 2006 at the Hyatt Regency Wind Watch Hotel on Long Island, NY. The CosmoCommunity – including major telcos from every continent – will network to exchange ideas and best practices, participate in seminars and learning sessions, view demos of leading-edge technology, and learn more about how CosmoCom technology can help them better achieve their business objectives.
The event boasts a prestigious array of sponsors including:
- Microsoft, which provides the core technology behind the CosmoCall Universe platform
- Nekotec Telecom, CosmoCom’s largest Mexican and Latin American channel partner
- BroadSoft, a leading provider of complementary IP Centrex technology
- Neocase Software, which offers an innovative, collaborative customer relationship management (CRM) technology integrated with CosmoCall Universe
- AudioCodes, a developer of Voice over IP (VoIP) gateways that complement CosmoCom’s all-IP contact center platform
- Intertec, CosmoCom’s channel partner in India and the Middle East
- RiverStar Software, a global provider of On-Demand scripting technology for contact centers and Web self service.
- VoiceGenie Technologies, maker of interactive voice response (IVR) platforms for next-generation speech-enabled contact centers.
- Voxpilot, a leading provider of IMS-Ready, VoiceXML and Video-In-VoiceXML platforms, integrated with CosmoCall Universe.
- France Telecom, a CosmoCom business partner providing pivotal telecommunications support for businesses of all sizes, in France and around the world
“CosmoCom has made an enormous impact on the creation and management of contact centers for its global customers and partners,” said Ari Sonesh, CosmoCom CEO. “We are pleased to be bringing together this CosmoCommunity in an environment of mutual benefit that everyone can enjoy and profit from.”
The event will include an opening address by Sonesh and presentations by industry luminaries Lior Arussy and Don Van Doren.
Sonesh will share his insights on how CosmoCom’s vision is set to grow with the participation and support of the CosmoCommunity. Arussy, a well-respected author, consultant and creative catalyst in the area of “delightful customer experiences and executing profitable customer strategies,” will discuss the customer experience in an on-demand world. Van Doren will comment on several key industry trends from his vast practical experience.
The three-day event includes exhibits from CosmoCom partners and third-party application developers, plenary sessions, and breakout tracks on applications, technology, and hosted services, case studies on enterprise and service provider deployments and evening networking activities.
The event will be hosted at Long Island’s premier corporate hotel, the Hyatt Regency Wind Watch, set in a stunning, resort-like setting with an 18-hole championship golf course, providing the perfect environment for meeting and exchanging ideas with other contact center professionals from around the globe. For more information about the CosmoCommunity event, please visit http://www.cosmocom.com
CosmoCom™, The Contact Center On-Demand™ specialist, is the most-selected provider of hosted contact center platforms to top-tier telcos worldwide. Our flagship product, CosmoCall Universe, enables better customer service at a lower cost, by supporting enterprise-wide virtual contact centers from one all-IP platform, self-hosted or hosted by a network service provider. This multi-tenant platform unifies all communication channels, including telephone, videophone, email, voice mail and Web chat/voice/video/collaboration, and also unifies the contact center functions of automatic call distribution (ACD), interactive voice and video response (IVVR), computer telephony integration (CTI), predictive, preview, and progressive dialing with campaign management, recording and quality monitoring, interaction history, and administration and reporting. CosmoCom customers include service providers such as BT, Deutsche Telekom, France Telecom, Telefonica, NTT, EagleACD, and many others, as well as Fortune-class enterprises throughout the world. For more information, please visit http://www.cosmocom.com.
Communication Strategy Group for CosmoCom