Wichita, KS (PRWEB) May 16, 2006
Norris E-Enterprises, a real estate holding company which provides office and warehouse facilities, is requesting $3.73 million in industrial revenue bonds from the Wichita Kansas City Council to finance a new corporate headquarters and warehouse facility. This exciting new facility will be located at 39th Street North and Toben in the Comotara Industrial Park in Wichita, Kansas and includes a new 22,000-square-foot warehouse and 13,000 square feet of office space. As a result of this growth, Norris Enterprises intends to add 30 new jobs at an average wage of $39,040.
Council members will consider a letter of intent for the IRBs. Norris is also requesting approval of a 95 percent five-year tax exemption on bond-financed property, with eligibility for a second five-year exemption after council review.
“We’re out of space, “says Wichita chiropractor Tracy Norris, who’s retiring from his practice this year to manage the Internet businesses full time. “We’ve been growing at a 100 percent rate for the past eight years, and we’re building a facility about 10 times larger than the one we’re in.”
Norris E-Enterprises is a holding company that provides office and warehouse space for the following entities:
- iFurn.com Inc., which stocks and sells home and office furniture wholesale, to the public and to the government online.
- PainRelievers, which stocks and sells medical products wholesale and to the public online.
- Lifetime Jewelry, which will sell jewelry to the public online.
- BullsEye Profit, a new company that will create software
- Networx Distribution, a new company that will handle nationwide distribution services for CustomHouse Cabinetry.
- BullsEye Marketing, a new company that will provide online advertising services for the Web sites.