New York, NY (PRWEB) May 17, 2006
TriMark Publications (http://www.trimarkpublications.com), a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing, announces the release of its Point of Care Diagnostic Testing Sector Trends report. The report describes the specific segment of the diagnostic market aimed at point of care testing (POCT). It examines those measurement devices and their reagents and supplies that are utilized in hospitals, clinics, commercial laboratories and research institutions to detect cells and proteins for the purpose of diagnosis and monitoring of disease. Specifically, this report focuses on point of care sector trends.
The main objectives of this analysis are:
- Identifying viable technology drivers through a comprehensive look at platform technologies for point of care testing.
- Obtaining a complete understanding of the chief point of care tests from their basic principles to their applications.
- Discovering feasible market opportunities by identifying high-growth applications in different analytical diagnostic areas, concentrating on the biggest and expanding markets.
- Focusing on global industry development through an in-depth analysis of the major world markets for point of care diagnostic testing technology, including growth forecasts.
- Presenting market figures regarding the current value of the point of care market, projections and growth rates. The source of this information is the most current data derived from the global diagnostic industry.
Key questions addressed include:
- How can point of care tools and technologies facilitate other diagnostic tests?
- What are the main types of point of care technologies that are currently available?
- Who are the current key players in this marketplace?
- Which point of care market areas have the greatest potential for growth?
- What is the current state of the point of care market?
- Which biotechnology and diagnostic companies are investing in point of care solutions?
- What are the main point of care business strategies adopted by leading companies?
- What are the benefits of point of care technology platforms?
This document contains:
- Detailed analysis of recent trends in the point of care marketplace.
- In-depth profiles of the leading companies with point of care tools and technologies.
- A five-year forecast for the point of care market in the biotechnology and diagnostic industries.
- Views and principles on the point of care industry from leading industry experts.
- Analysis of potential point of care applications in the life science sector.
- Market predictions and trends analysis concerning U.S. expenditure on point of care solutions.
- Projections for future applications of molecular diagnostic tests in point of care-related screening.
- Analysis of commercial point of care business strategies.
- The latest news and developments in the point of care marketplace.
- A comprehensive overview and insight into point of care business strategies.
Analysis includes charts and graphs measuring product growth and trends within the marketplace. Company-specific information, including sales figures, product pipeline status and R&D trends, is provided. Also, this report will:
- Assess point of care market drivers and bottlenecks from medical and scientific community perspectives.
- Discuss the potential benefits of point of care for various sectors of the medical and scientific community.
- Establish the current total market size and future growth of the point of care market and analyze the current size and growth of individual segments.
- Provide current and forecasted market shares by company.
- Discuss profit and business opportunities by segment.
- Provide strategic recommendations for near-term business opportunities.
- Assess current commercial uses of the point of care market.
Key areas examined are:
- Pricing and reimbursement issues.
- Global point of care marketplace .
- Shifts from central lab testing to POCT.
- Emerging POCT technologies.
- Hospital lab rapid tests.
- Physician office laboratories (POLs).
- Non-hospital POCT.
- Home monitoring.
- Business trends in the point of care sector.
- POCT manufacturers’ corporate profiles.
Reasons to Buy TriMark Content
- Content is updated regularly in accordance with changes in the industries our reports cover.
- Content is specifically designed to help individuals who work in the industries the content covers remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Content contains detailed sales data, market share information and emerging trends, all of which impact the sectors biotechnology, healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical devices companies operate in.
- Your competitors are buying TriMark content.
About TriMark Publications, LLC
Based in New York City, TriMark Publications is a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing. Market research reports include:
- Bioinformatics Markets
- Blood Gas Instrumentation Data Processing
- Cancer Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- Cancer Therapeutics Markets
- Cardiac Marker Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices World Markets
- Cytology and HPV Markets
- Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
- Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular * Disease
- Disposable Medical Supplies Markets
- Disposable Syringe Markets
- DNA Sequencing and PCR Markets
- Genomics World Markets
- High-Growth Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Indian Pharmaceutical Industry
- Key Diagnostic Testing Markets
- Mammography World Markets
- Medical Imaging Markets
- Microarray Markets
- Microscopy Markets
- Molecular Diagnostics Markets
- Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Markets
- Over-the-Counter Diagnostic Products Markets
- Pharmacogenomics Testing Markets
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing Sector Trends
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- Veterinary Health Markets
- Women's Health: Diagnostic Tests
For more information, please visit http://www.trimarkpublications.com.
The statements contained in this news release that are forward-looking are based on current expectations that are subject to a number of uncertainties and risks, and actual results may differ materially.
TriMark Publications, LLC