New York, NY (PRWEB) May 17, 2006
TriMark Publications (http://www.trimarkpublications.com), a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing, announces the release of its Cytology and HPV Testing World Markets report. The purpose of this report is to describe the specific segment of the diagnostic market aimed at analysis cytology (the examination of cells using optical microscopy methods) specimens derived from the human female reproductive tract. It examines the measurement devices and their reagents and supplies used in hospitals, clinics, commercial laboratories and research institutions to detect cells and proteins for the diagnosis and monitoring of disease. The emphasis is on those companies and products that are actively developing and marketing laboratory instrumentation, reagents and supplies for performing cytology and related molecular diagnostic tests, such as human papillomavirus (HPV) and other inflammatory and sexually-transmitted diseases.
The main objectives of this analysis are:
- Identifying viable technology drivers through a comprehensive look at platform technologies for cytology and HPV testing, including thin-film cytology techniques and Hybrid Capture technology for HPV detection.
- Obtaining a complete understanding of the chief cytology tests from their basic principles to their applications.
- Discovering feasible market opportunities by identifying high-growth applications in different analytical diagnostic areas, concentrating on the biggest and expanding markets.
- Focusing on global industry development through an in-depth analysis of the major world markets for cytology technology, including growth forecasts.
- Presenting market figures regarding the current value of the cytology and HPV market, projections and growth rates. The source of this information is the most current data derived from the global diagnostic industry with cytology market forecasts into 2011.
By purchasing this study, the reader will have:
- An understanding of the most exciting cytology market segments, current and future.
- The latest information on leading products and R&D initiatives.
- Familiarity with recent developments and their effects on selected markets.
- Knowledge of the cytology market as an area of growth, research and investment.
Key questions answered in this review:
- How can cytology tools and technologies facilitate other diagnostic tests like HPV?
- What are the main types of cytology technologies that are currently available?
- Who are the current key players in this marketplace?
- Which cytology market areas have the greatest potential for growth?
- What is the current state of the cytology market?
- Which biotechnology and diagnostic companies are investing in cytology solutions?
- What are the main cytology business strategies adopted by leading companies?
- What are the benefits of cytology technology platforms?
This report contains:
- Detailed analysis of recent trends in the cytology marketplace.
- In-depth profiles of the leading companies with cytology tools and technologies.
- A five-year forecast for the cytology market in the biotechnology and diagnostic industries.
- Views and principles on the cytology industry from leading industry experts.
- Analysis of potential cytology applications in the life science sector.
- Market predictions and trends analysis concerning U.S. expenditure on cytology solutions.
- Projections for future applications of molecular diagnostic tests in cytology-related screening.
- Analysis of commercial cytology business strategies.
- The latest news and developments in the cytology marketplace.
- A comprehensive overview and insight into cytology business strategies.
Analysis includes charts and graphs measuring product growth and trends within the marketplace. Company-specific information, including sales figures, product pipeline status and R&D trends, is provided. Also, this report will:
- Assess cytology market drivers and bottlenecks from medical and scientific community perspectives.
- Discuss the potential benefits of cytology for various sectors of the medical and scientific community.
- Establish the current total market size and future growth of the cytology market and analyze the current size and growth of individual segments.
- Provide current and forecasted market shares by company.
- Discuss profit and business opportunities by segment.
- Provide strategic recommendations for near-term business opportunities.
- Assess current commercial uses of the cytology market.
Reasons to Buy TriMark Content
- Content is updated regularly in accordance with changes in the industries our reports cover.
- Content is specifically designed to help individuals who work in the industries the content covers remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Content contains detailed sales data, market share information and emerging trends, all of which impact the sectors biotechnology, healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical devices companies operate in.
- Your competitors are buying TriMark content.
About TriMark Publications, LLC
Based in New York City, TriMark Publications is a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing. Market research reports include:
- Bioinformatics Markets
- Blood Gas Instrumentation Data Processing
- Cancer Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- Cancer Therapeutics Markets
- Cardiac Marker Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices World Markets
- Cytology and HPV Testing World Markets
- Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
- Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular Disease
- Disposable Medical Supplies Markets
- Disposable Syringe Markets
- DNA Sequencing and PCR Markets
- Genomics World Markets
- High-Growth Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Indian Pharmaceutical Industry
- Key Diagnostic Testing Markets
- Mammography World Markets
- Medical Imaging Markets
- Microarray Markets
- Microscopy Markets
- Molecular Diagnostics Markets
- Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Markets
- Over-the-Counter Diagnostic Products Markets
- Pharmacogenomics Testing Markets
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing Sector Trends
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- Veterinary Health Markets
- Women's Health: Diagnostic Tests
For more information, please visit http://www.trimarkpublications.com.
The statements contained in this news release that are forward-looking are based on current expectations that are subject to a number of uncertainties and risks, and actual results may differ materially.
TriMark Publications, LLC
# # #