Tulsa, OK (PRWEB) May 18, 2006
Selecting the wrong marketing or technology firm can cost a business thousands - if not millions - of dollars.
Businesses who consider a marketing and technology firm generally have two issues:
1. They have had a bad experience in the past.
2. They don't know the right questions to ask.
To help companies make an educated decision, Triad developed a free report that can be downloaded from its website located at http://www.triadims.com
Some of the questions covered in the report are:
- Will my work be done in-house or by contractors?
- What happens if something goes wrong?
- Can I speak with some of your customers?
- Who owns the work?
- Do you charge by the hour or by the project?
In addition to these questions, the free report provides:
- Common answers to each question.
- Pitfalls to avoid.
For more information about Triad, visit http://www.triadims.com
Triad is a marketing and technology firm that helps businesses:
- dream about what they could become if there were no limits,
- develop a vision that reflects the dream, and
- create the tools necessary to make the dream a reality.