We are excited about the improvements to this edition of Colasoft Capsa
(PRWEB) May 18, 2006
An upgraded version of Colasoft Co., Ltd.'s network monitoring software will help users maintain Internet security among their local networks. The company announces the launch of Colasoft Capsa 6.0, a powerful but easy-to-use network monitor and protocol analyzer, designed for packet decoding and network diagnosis. With the ability of real time packet capture and accurate data analysis, it analyzes the network traffic of local computers or hosts.
"We are excited about the improvements to this edition of Colasoft Capsa," said Karolin Cheng, spokesperson for Colasoft Co., Ltd. "Colasoft Capsa makes your network transparent so you can quickly and efficiently fix network troubles. The easy-to-use interface also allows both IT professionals and novice users to get up to speed and maintain Internet security among different networks."
Colasoft Capsa provides numerous features and technologies, including capturing on multiple adapters, powerful advanced packet filtering, detailed packet decoding, advanced protocol analysis, expert diagnosis module, events logging, real time statistics and reporting.
New features include:
- New Expert Matrix view shows all communicating endpoints within your network
- New Conversations view now supports physical, IP, TCP and UDP conversation
- New DNS analysis module provides DNS-specific diagnoses and DNS query log
- New protocol decoders Finger, TFTP, Telnet and SSH
- Enhanced protocol identification now supports RIP, RIPV1, RIPV2, RIPV3, RIPV4, QQ, BitTorrent
- Enhanced project explorer - Groups Internet address by its geographical location
- Enhanced project explorer - Displays the realtime status of each nodes
- Enhanced graphs view extensive use of GDI+ supports shading, antialiasing and highlighting
- Exporting chart now supports PNG and EMF format
- Passively resolve IP addresses instead of automatically resolve
- Importing packets file now supports EhterPeek v7, ArioPeek v9 and OmniPeek v9 format
Two editions of Colasoft Capsa 6.0 are now available. The professional edition offers the necessary features of great network monitoring software, and it meets IT professionals' basic needs in traffic monitoring and protocol analysis. The enterprise edition offers many more advanced features, such as supports dial-up adapters, loopback packets on local host, statistic graphs and reports, advanced packets filters, and simultaneously monitoring multiple adapters.
For more information about the Colasoft Capsa 6.0, please visit http://www.colasoft.com/products/capsa.
To download a free trial (9.5MB): http://www.colasoft.com/download/capsa.exe
Colasoft Co., Ltd. provides an academic discount of 30 percent and a non-commercial discount of 15 percent. An evaluation copy for user request is available via info @ colasoft.com
About Colasoft Co., Ltd.
Colasoft provides corporate developers, networks administrators and IT professionals with high quality products that improve the management of networks and Internet security. Colasoft's software is inexpensive and efficient. The company also works with partners internationally to ensure Internet security and stability. For more information about the Colasoft Capsa 6.0, an upgraded version of Colasoft's network monitoring software, please visit http://colasoft.com/.
# # #