SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (PRWEB) May 19, 2006
“With labor shortage in the US of 10 million jobs looming by 2012, human resource professionals must reposition themselves from transactional overseers to transformational forward thinkers in order to solve the new challenges facing their companies today and gain a seat across the table from executives,” said Nancy Morales, President and Founder of Axiome Sourcing. “ARMS(sm) frees HR specialists from transactional tasks, like requisition management, to focus on critical employment strategy while keeping a pulse on all outsourcing or contingent labor activity.”
ARMS(sm) delivers business intelligence for future buying decisions by giving a business the agility it requires to harness the value of services outsourcing. Real-time reports provide a transparent view into outsource spend by supplier, worker, project, MWBE supplier activity, headcount, timesheet details, expense details and more. This financial and analytic data is available anytime from anywhere. Axiome Sourcing is not owned by nor affiliated with any staffing company, avoiding alliances that would impede fair competition.
The solution enables HR professionals, who are charged with acquiring top talent and effectively managing their business process, to evolve into more strategic roles such as:
- HR strategist: Focused on building talent as a competitive advantage.
- Performance manager: By managing the workforce including temporary labor, staffing agencies and outsourced consultants, bottom-line contributions increase the value of HR.
- Compliance and governance officer: Risk management, regulatory compliance – a wide array of issues that must be proactively planned for and dealt with.
If talent is one of today’s most important competitive advantages, then HR professionals who take the necessary risks in order to focus on value creation as opposed to administration will be the winners. At the Silicon Valley HR Symposium on May 10, this trend was heavily supported by HR executives from Network Appliance, Adobe, Agilent, The Gap, Knight Ridder and Jackson Hole Group. These executives chronicled their personal journeys from childhood to obtaining the top human resources’ position in their companies. Their stories included “you only have 6 months to live” to being willing to throw their badge across the table and walking away from unethical management directives.
Debra Barber from Jackson Hole said that being a “truth teller” is the number one unwritten job requirement of human resources. While their journeys were all different, they carried common themes of risk taking, forward thinking and focus on value creation. Axiome Sourcing’s solutions help human resources establish bottom line value contribution to their business.
Top Five (5) Ways to Drive Bottom Line Contributions
1. Leverage existing buying power: Utilizing business process management best practices companies can gain significant buying leverage.
2. Deepen relationships with top suppliers: By establishing standard buying practices and reducing the amount of suppliers substantial cost savings can occur.
3. Optimize business processes including HR services procurement.
4. Improve compliance and governance: Regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA and co-employment laws, require companies to build adequate internal controls. With this increased focus on corporate governance, certifiably ensuring compliance to business processes is a top priority.
5. Transact through management business process management tools to capture savings. Today’s sourcing and procurement solutions can help companies begin saving in a matter of months providing significant returns.
To learn more on this topic, Axiome Sourcing shares techniques for managing outsourced providers successfully at their upcoming webinar “Leveraging the Global Talent Boom for Competitive Advantage.” By leveraging business process management best practices, HR professionals will have time to focus on non-administrative functions and can position their companies to benefit from increased maneuverability, greater productivity and cost control.
To register for the webinar “Leveraging the Global Talent Boom for Competitive Advantage” go to: http://www.axiomesourcing.com/webinar.asp
About Axiome Sourcing
Founded in 2004, Axiome Sourcing assists companies in reducing costs, enforcing policies and minimizing risks associated with sourcing and managing global contingent labor and third-party services. Axiome’s Resource Management System -- A R M S(sm) -- a best-in-class business process management (BPM) suite, enables governance through technology to improve business agility and operational performance. For more information on Axiome Sourcing visit http://www.axiomesourcing.com
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.
# # #