New York, NY (PRWEB) May 21, 2006
The Paramount Bar – the hip, high-energy place to ‘see and be seen’ in The Paramount Hotel New York in the middle of Times Square and the Theater District – has announced its five top-selling cocktails. These high-quality ingredient fruitful concoctions are a part of the drink specials, including buy-one-get-one free cocktails, beer and wine, from now through the end of May.
According to Andrew Tilley, General Manager of the Paramount Hotel New York, “Our Paramount and Library Bars have long been known for their ‘Colorful Cocktails,’ which include such favorites as Purple Martinis and Blue Margaritas. We also serve the best Cosmos in the city.”
The Paramount Bar’s ‘Top Five Cocktails’ include:
1. Paramount Cosmo: A aromatic and delicious blend of Raspberry Vodka, Raspberry Puree, Fresh Lime Juice, Cranberry Juice, Triple Sec
2. Strawberry Caipirinha: Malibu Rum, Fresh Strawberries, Fresh Lime Juice, Limes and Sugar that will make you fantasize about hot weather, pristine, fine-sand beaches and clear, turquoise waters
3. Purple Martini: A fun and fancy alternative to the classic cocktail, consisting of Grey Goose Citron Vodka, Triple Sec, Chambord, Shaken and Served Straight Up
4. Blue Margarita: A heady mixture of Corazon Blanco Tequila, Cointreau, Fresh Orange, Lime Juice, Splash Blue Curacao that will color your tongue as well as your spirits
5. Raspberry Mojito: White Rum, Mint, Sugar, Raspberry Puree, Fresh Limes and Soda that tastes are fresh as berries from the patch, but with lime and an alcohol-induced kick
Select Paramount Bar specials include:
- Monday - Buy one drink, get the second free
- Tuesday – “Martini Night” with 50% off specialty martinis
- Wednesday – “Ladies’ Night” with 50% off drinks from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursday – “Vodka Night” with 20% off featured vodkas
- Friday & Saturday – DJ Pat spins from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Sunday - Buy one drink, get the second free
The Paramount Bar boasts graffiti-covered chalkboard walls, with witticisms such as “moderation kills the spirit” and “selflessness is the highest achievement.” The Paramount’s sister, The Library Bar, is reminiscent of a Park Avenue private library, with mahogany walls, plush white sofas with soft throws and handpicked tomes. Both intimate bars are located in The Paramount Hotel New York at 235 West 46th Street, in Times Square, just steps away from Broadway. They are open from 6 p.m. to midnight on weekdays, and to 1 a.m. on weekends. The Paramount Hotel New York has been redefining the art of lobby socializing for in-the-know New Yorkers, providing a pulsing nightlife, palate-pleasing succulent cuisine and 567 luxurious guestrooms and suites that combine opulence with modern sensibility. For additional information, contact 212-764-5500 or visit http://www.nycparamount.com.