Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) May 23, 2006
BlueBridge Networks, a leading provider of business continuity, disaster avoidance and recovery services, in conjunction with Foundatia Technologies™, today announced the launch of its BlueVault™ Managed Data Storage services.
A Complete Managed Storage Solution
BlueVault™ is a complete solution that encompasses hardware, software, implementation, maintenance, monitoring, onsite operation, and 24x7x365 support. Reliability, availability, security and scalability are ensured by the use of proven, state-of-the-art technologies from EMC®, VMWare®, Dell®, and Cisco®. The system always stores at least one set of your data in a near-line capacity and backs-up this information to tape with optional rotation strategies based on your needs.
Customer O/S and Software Compatibility
BlueVault™ supports almost all UNIX, LINUX and Microsoft platforms. In addition to operating system support for Microsoft we can manage storage for almost any application as well. Additionally we support all major database vendors: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, Informix, Sybase, etc. Diverse software packages can be deployed depending on the customer’s needs and the service configuration selected.
Enhanced Service Features
BlueVault™ resources will design, procure, implement, manage, and monitor full systems, including remote attached SAN and backup systems. All components are closely monitored by a separate hardware/software platform that scrutinizes everything from network bandwidth to system swap issues, paging support when the slightest issue arises.
- Guaranteed performance and service availability
- 7 x 24 x 365 system management, operational, and emergency support
- Portal access to view monitoring information, backup schedules, and specific management options
- Problem/Change management escalation reporting system is available for event reporting and ticket tracking
- Single point of contact
- Additional services are available to fit almost any need (e.g. managing backups within your enterprise)
About BlueBridge Networks
BlueBridge Networks is a leader in business continuity, disaster avoidance and recovery. BlueBridge specializes in securing clients’ critical data and IT assets, ensuring that these functions and data remain available before, during and after a disaster. Utilizing unique data centers, BlueBridge eliminates downtime by providing a safe haven for IT systems necessary to keep any company in business.
BlueBridge Networks services include:
- BlueHost™: Secure Data Center Hosting
- BluePipe™: Dedicated Internet & Network Access
- BlueSecure™: Managed Network Security
- BlueStrategy™: Disaster Avoidance Services
- BlueVault™: Managed Storage Solutions
BlueBridge Networks, LLC, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, and owns and operates a number of Internet data centers in Ohio. For more information visit its website at http://www.bluebridgenetworks.com, or contact Media Relations at (216) 621-2583, ext. 2221.
About Foundatia Technologies
Foundatia Technologies provides a unique technology service that leverages proven strategies, structure, and discipline to help organizations get more from their IT assets. At Foundatia, we exist to support you and your people with the “Everyday” IT system tasks and issues. We help you release the time, talent, and skills of your existing IT resources and build the intrinsic Quality of your IT systems, both in system uptime and user satisfaction – and we do it all in a cost effective package with proven tools and services.
- We Investigate to assess and test systems from the context of how they need to operate for your business
- We Configure & Tune to get the most from your IT assets
- We Watch & Inform with an onsite monitoring system and information portal to track systems, flag issues as they arise, and increase fault response speeds
- We Maintain at lower costs, lower workloads, and a higher visibility for all who like to know what’s going on
Foundatia Technologies is located in Cleveland Ohio and is currently expanding to two new locations in the Midwest. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.foundatia.com.
# # #