Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 25, 2006
California based Coastal Vacations Director Dean Marino warns of imitation call centers that may appear to offer services similar to those of the original Coastal Vacations Call Center.
Marino explained that even though a $40 watch may look like a $9000 Rolex, people realize they are not of the same quality.
The success of the original Coastal Vacations Call Center has attracted imitators. To untrained eyes and ears the offer may seem similar. Unfortunately, like with the $40 Rolex, time will tell as the watch runs 15 minutes late and the fake gold coating starts to peal off.
Those who have joined with counterfeit call centers have reported unsatisfactory results and a failure rate equal to that of other home based businesses, including the traditional Coastal Vacations model. Failed members report that the imitators are unable to deliver on their promises. They did not get all the tools and services needed for success.
No other group in the entire Coastal Vacations program offers the maximum support of the original Coastal Vacations Call Center. In fact, they are now known as the Coastal Vacations Sales Center to better describe the extent of their services. They are the largest, fastest growing and most successful group in the Coastal Vacations program.
Marino explained that success oriented individuals considering the top rated home based business should accept no imitations. Success in business and thus an individual's overall happiness are too important to risk with an inferior business model.
Marino knows that support is everything and listed 10 reasons the original Coastal Vacations Call Center is head and shoulders above their competition.
(1) With well over a year of experience in the Coastal Vacations program, the Sales Center is the largest, fastest growing and most successful group in the program.
(2) We offer a dedicated live, experienced staff of professionals who work in an office building. Others have been known to advertise a "call center" that that is actually just an answering machine and one guy making phone calls from his home.
(3) Our employees are not members of Coastal. They are required to sign a non-compete agreement. They are not in competition with members and we have several safeguards in place to protect the integrity of our system. Having prospects talk with a competing member of Coastal would present a clear conflict of interest.
(4) We host live training each week for our members specifically geared to our ultra-successful hybrid program. Our maximum support system has attracted ethical industry leaders who want their members to have the best success system available. These leaders offer their expertise each week.
(5) We offer hours of audio, video and text training at our exclusive member website.
(6) We host 4 live prospect Q&A conference calls each week that explain our winning proprietary marketing and sales system. For international members and those who work during the live calls, we sponsor a detailed 51 minute recorded call that is available 24 hours a day.
(7) Our award winning website marketing system explains our time tested travel products and solid marketing program all day and all night. Our site features an exciting flash movie and is also linked to a state-of-the-art auto responder system that politely invites website visitors back for more information and gives them several other options for learning more via e-mail.
(8) Our account executives offer, and are well versed in all 3 incredible levels of the Coastal Vacations program. Our members enjoy the travel benefits and income earning ability with all 3 levels.
(9) We operate in cooperation with official Coastal Vacations ethical guidelines. We want to put money in the pockets of our members right away and thus our pay plan allows new members to earn commissions of $1000 and $3000 on their very first sale. Yes, even before they have completed a single training sale.
(10) Our members are independent business owners and they may choose to utilize the maximum support our system provides in several ways.
They can allow the system to robotically and eloquently educate prospects to contact our account executives to get started, or they can take a more hands on approach.
Those who are more assertive may want to lead prospects to the system with phone calls, talk with them again after they have visited the website to move them along, and even continue to have personal contact after they have had one or several telephone conversations with our account executives.
California based level 3 Coastal Vacations director Dean Marino knows success is rarely easy. He has seen the simple to use Coastal Vacations Sales Center system produce dramatic results.
The key is maximum support. In addition to the live, full time staff at the Sales Center, who are available at least 5 days each week, Marino is available to his members 7 days a week for coaching and mentoring. For more information about the maximum support of Dean Marino and the Coastal Vacations Sales Center go to http://www.coastalpassiveincome.com.
# # #