Durham, NC (PRWEB) May 30, 2006 –
Bronto Software, Inc. went live today with the next version of its online email marketing software. Notably, the Spring 2006 Product Release includes integration with Salesforce.com, allowing joint customers to seamlessly transfer customer information between the two applications.
Customer Stacey Songy, marketing manager at 3C Software, comments: “We rely on Bronto to manage subscriber lists and distribution of our cost management newsletter, and Salesforce.com to manage our entire set of customer relationship data. This integration will help us take our email marketing to the next level by making it easier to consolidate contacts from both systems, saving us time and ensuring consistency of information.”
According to Joe Colopy, CEO of Bronto: “Our Spring 2006 Product Release is the most robust version of the Bronto application yet. We re-architected the entire application from scratch with the highest priority being performance and scalability.”
Additional new features and enhancements include:
- Multiple User Accounts for Marketing Teams - Separate login accounts for multiple users facilitate team collaboration on campaigns; centralized control allows a designated administrator to setup permissions and workflow processes
- Email Template Library - Pre-made email templates professionally designed and tested across multiple browsers and email clients
- Enhanced Application Program Interface (API) – More robust and faster data validation when synchronizing Bronto with other applications
- RSS Feeds - Option to send content via a customizable RSS feeds
- Flash Tutorials - Online demos guide users through email marketing tasks
- New Look and Feel – Completely redesigned user interface that is easy to use and widely compatible
Bronto held a customer focus group earlier in the month to show a sneak preview of the new product release to a select group of customers and solicit their feedback before going live with the final version.
Colopy added: “Like with all previous releases, Bronto continues its commitment to an exceptional customer experience through dedicated account management and insightful product enhancements based on customer feedback."
About Bronto Software, Inc.
Bronto Software, Inc. provides online email marketing software to more than 600 interactive agencies, e-commerce companies, and other marketing departments across North America and Europe. Based in Durham, North Carolina, Bronto was founded in 2002 by former Red Hat executives Joe Colopy and Chaz Felix. For more information please visit http://bronto.com/pr.