NEW YORK (PRWEB) May 30, 2006 —-
TriMark Publications (http://www.trimarkpublications.com), a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing, announces the release of its Medical Imaging Markets report. The purpose of this report is to describe the specific market segment of the diagnostics market sector called medical imaging. This sector includes all of the generally-accepted imaging activities that are currently used today, including X-ray and radiography, mammography, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, gamma camera market, computed tomography (CT) scans and positron emission tomography (PET) scans. It examines these clinical measurement devices and their reagents and supplies as used in hospitals, clinics and doctors’ offices. The analysis also includes associated market segments like picture archiving and communications system (PACS) markets, cardiology imaging markets, three-dimensional (3D) imaging markets and other emerging technologies.
The principal objectives of this study are to:
- Identify viable technology drivers through a comprehensive look at various platform technologies for medical imaging markets.
- Obtain a complete understanding of the chief medical imaging markets tests¾predictive, screening, prognostic and monitoring¾from their basic principles to their applications.
- Discover feasible market opportunities via an identification of high-growth applications in different imaging areas, with a focus on the biggest and expanding markets for medical imaging markets.
- Focus on global industry development through an in-depth analysis of the major world markets for medical imaging, including forecasts for growth.
- Establish the essentials of the medical imaging market including definitions, processes and trends.
Analysis includes the use of charts and graphs measuring product growth and trends within the marketplace. In addition, a discussion of research into the medical imaging arena provides the reader with a deeper understanding of the possibilities for future treatment and avenues for possible R&D budgets. Company-specific information, including sales figures, product pipeline status and emerging technologies is provided throughout the study. The report will:
- Assess the medical imaging market drivers and bottlenecks, from the perspective of the medical and scientific communities.
- Discuss the potential benefits of the medical imaging market for various sectors of the medical and scientific community.
- Establish the current total market size and future growth of the medical imaging market and analyze the current size and growth of various segments.
- Provide current and forecasted market shares by company.
- Discuss profit/business opportunities by imaging segment.
- Provide strategic recommendations for near-term business opportunities.
- Assess current commercial uses of the medical imaging market.
- Review the medical imaging business models.
The following well-established technologies will be included in the study:
- X-ray, including analog and digital X-ray.
- Fluoroscopy, including standard and video fluoroscopy.
- Magnetic resonance imaging, including standard magnetic resonance imaging and functional magnetic resonance imaging (ƒMRI) or MR fluoroscopy.
- Computed tomography, including standard, multi-slice or ultra-fast and electron beam tomography (EBT).
- Single-photon-emission computed tomography (SPECT).
- Positron emission tomography.
- Ultrasound, including two-dimensional (2D) and 3D ultrasound.
- Endoscopy, including fiberoptic endoscopy, video endoscopy and ingestible cameras.
- Magnetic source imaging.
Emerging technologies that are referenced in the study will be: 1) magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS), 2) electrical impedance tomography, 3) electrical source imaging, 4) computerized thermal imaging and 5) laser optical imaging, which includes:
- Nonlinear optical multi-photon interferometric scanning microscopy.
- Optical coherence-based imaging.
- Optical spectroscopic imaging.
- Laser opto-acoustic tomography.
- Laser Doppler blood-flow imaging.
Key areas examined are:
- General radiography and digital X-ray (DR) products.
- Computed tomography.
- Magnetic resonance imaging.
- Gamma camera imaging.
- Positron emission tomography.
Reasons to Buy TriMark Content
- Content is updated regularly in accordance with changes in the industries our reports cover.
- Content is specifically designed to help individuals who work in the industries the content covers remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Content contains detailed sales data, market share information and emerging trends, all of which impact the sectors biotechnology, healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical devices companies operate in.
- Your competitors are buying TriMark content.
About TriMark Publications, LLC
Based in New York City, TriMark Publications is a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing. Market research reports include:
- Bioinformatics Markets
- Blood Gas Instrumentation Data Processing
- Cancer Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- Cancer Therapeutics Markets
- Cardiac Marker Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices World Markets
- Cytology and HPV Testing World Markets
- Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
- Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular Disease
- Disposable Medical Supplies Markets
- Disposable Syringe Markets
- DNA Sequencing and PCR Markets
- Genomics World Markets
- High-Growth Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Indian Pharmaceutical Industry
- Key Diagnostic Testing Markets
- Mammography World Markets
- Medical Imaging Markets
- Microarray Markets
- Microscopy Markets
- Molecular Diagnostics Markets
- Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Markets
- Over-the-Counter Diagnostic Products Markets
- Pharmacogenomics Testing Markets
- Medical Imaging Markets
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- Veterinary Health Markets
- Women's Health: Diagnostic Tests
For more information, please visit http://www.trimarkpublications.com.
The statements contained in this news release that are forward-looking are based on current expectations that are subject to a number of uncertainties and risks, and actual results may differ materially.
TriMark Publications, LLC
# # #