Stun! 3.0 is our way of changing the digital marketing game
SAN JOSE, CA (PRWEB) June 1, 2006
mobileStorm Inc., a leading provider of digital marketing solutions, today at INBOX unveiled the next evolution its core platform, Stun!. Stun! 3.0 further refines mobileStorm's messaging services and provides clients with an even greater range of communication vehicles to reach key customers, prospects and subscribers.
Major new features include the following:
Enhanced Client Control Panel
- Revamped user interface to expedite core functions of Stun!, from creating lists to sending out campaigns.
- Restrict access based on role or by list to protect multiple brands under the same account.
- Full browser support for all Mac web browsers.
- Additional messaging types and premium services can be upgraded directly from the Control Panel.
New Message Type – Direct Mail
Stun! Direct Mail offers clients a large variety of marketing materials to create, print and send, including:
- Letters (regular and trifold)
- Self Mailers
- Booklets (Inserted, Tabbed and Compact forms)
- Invitations (including response cards)
- Announcements (including reply card/envelopes)
- Color Prints (including full bleed)
- Business Cards
Expanded Reporting and Analysis
- View addresses that received messages and resend only to those that didn't open the first time.
- Send different campaign to those that clicked on a particular link to provide value adds to subscribers.
- Domain reporting breakdowns, including top 20 domain reports and other ISP-related analysis.
- Abuse feedback reporting for a number of major ISPs including Netzero, Juno, Mail.com and Usa.com
- Refine sending patterns by viewing 2 campaign results side by side with Campaign Comparisons.
New Premium Services
The following new premium services are also available within Stun! 3.0 for additional fees:
- Improved RSVP Manager to better organize and control invites for events.
- Clickstream and conversion tracking to determine how successful campaigns are in generating revenue and where subscribers quit the ecommerce process
- Extended Delivery Service Bureau offering to improve deliverability and monitor possible blocks before they occur
“Stun! 3.0 is our way of changing the digital marketing game,” said Jared Reitzin, chief executive officer of mobileStorm. “There is no other turnkey platform on the market that enables 5 distinct forms of communications, letting companies think outside the inbox. Stun! 3.0 gives them an unprecedented control over every major form of messaging and at a substantially lower cost than going to individual providers.”
Stun! 3.0 is available now to both existing and new customers. Pricing is based on total messages sent per month with a variety of options, and custom plans are available as well.
For more information or to sign up for the service go to http://www.stun1.com
mobileStorm Inc.™, based in Los Angeles, provides enterprise-class messaging solutions and marketing automation tools for businesses. The company's multi-message communication services help its clients drive profits by reaching, retaining, and responding to customers in the ways they wish to be contacted. Its flagship product, Stun! delivers millions of messages a month and has amassed a roster of highly visible clients such as Qantas Airways, MGM Grand, Universal/Interscope Records, Carl’s Jr., Squaw Valley Ski Resort, and Crobar Nightclubs.