North Hollywood, CA (PRWEB) June 2, 2006
ACTION FOR JUSTICE (AFJ) is a newly created website founded on the principle of revisiting and executing the true values set forth in the Preamble to the Constitution, and proposes the creation of a strong independent coalition to be a real alternative to the present two-party system (Republican and Democratic parties) in the upcoming elections.
The Preamble states:
"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
AFJ-USA is a grass roots movement with one clear objective: To recover the principles and true values set forth in the Constitution, including the promotion and defense of the general welfare of the People of the United States, establishing true JUSTICE, and securing Liberty for our Posterity, in a word, improving life for our children.
AFJ-USA feels that this is the only way to put the American People back in control of their future and destiny by establishing a true, attainable and relevent agenda of priorities, among them the following:
- Universal free health care and coverage for all. Especially for our children, elderly and handicapped.
- A minimum guaranteed monthly income for every American Citizen to cover basic food and shelter costs. This will eliminate starvation, poverty and reduce homelessness on American soil.
- Added income for our children, elderly, handicapped, and especially obligatory joint parenting. No one cares for child, nor creates a better safe guard of a child, than the right to both parents, including grandparents on both sides.
- Immediate reduction of fuel prices by coming to strategic agreements with Mexico (and other countries) in order to lower the price of gas in the United States of America to approximately $1- USD per gallon in the next five years until alternative fuel sources can substitute oil.
- In return, reach other strategic immigration agreements with Mexico in order to demilitarize the border, and assure that the Mexican Government will create employment in its country for its citizens so that they do not to have to cross the border and immgrate illegally to the U.S.
- Give immediate amnesty to all undocumented workers and their families that can prove they are honest, hardworking, and will be U.S. Law abiding residents once they are documented. If they are found guilty of any crime within a five year period of time after they have been documented, they will be deported to their country of origin. If a legal resident induces and/or is found to be a complice to any crime committed by an undocumented alien, that person will also be deported and/or made responsible and/or accountable and will be punished for those crimes.
- Support our troops in Iraq 100% but immediately establish and implement the political, economic, social, and military strategy to be able to arrive to a diplomatic settlement to reduce internal confrontations and avoid a civil war. Establish a reasonable timeline to remove our troops from harms way in foreign soil. The United States of America (USA) is not responsible for the rest of the world, but will continue to protect and defend its interests, and provide aid to other third world countries in need.
- All political representatives which support the war in Iraq will immediately be asked to travel to and visit that country (at the risk of their personal safety), to show their support along side our brave men and women overseas, to prove to the American People that they truly defend the interests of our brave Military and of the People. To be a politician and be paid for representing the interests of others means to put your personal safety and well being on the line as was done by our founding fathers over 200 years ago. If a politician refuses to go he or she will be asked to resign immediately. This includes the President, Vice President, etc. which have little or no knowledge of what true combat is and risking others' lives is so trivial. We shall see how brave they truly are.
- Implore the rest of the world to cooperate and reach peaceful resolutions to military conflicts via the United Nations (UN), and to put the mechanisms in place to significantly reduce, and eventually eliminate, the manufacture and traffic of arms and weapons, including weapons of mass destruction, (which have yet to be found in Iraq). In this point the American People feel they have been lied to.
- The immediate reestablishment, execution and protection of our inalienable civil and political rights as set out in our Constitution, especially with regards to no more illegal wiretaps without prior Judicial review and a proper court order.
- Creating the conditions necessary to help the American People cast their votes by way of the United States Postal Service (USPS), via an observed, controlled and defended voting environment, registering the vote both electronically and physically to verify its accuracy, and above all assuring the secrecy of the vote. No one can ever know who the citizen voted for and "write-in votes" will be 100% valid, accepted and counted.
- United States citizens will no longer be obligated to previously register to vote nor be obligated to state their affiliation to one political party or another, and it will be the responsibility of an independent and audited Registrar to assure that no fraud is committed.
- The United States Attorney General and his staff will be made personally accountable for any fraud committed, and subject to trial by jury.
- Attorney Generals throughout the United States will no longer be above the Law and will be held personally accountable to the People for the use of public funds in the prosecution of frivilous accusations where a Jury finds the Defendant innocent. They will also be subject to trial by jury.
- In the preceeding case, any Attorney General which has presented an accusation and loses, will have to immediately resign (or will be terminated) and will no longer be elegible for Public Office.
- AFJ-USA is in conversations with other independent political parties in the United States of America (USA), and will not have any contacts with either the Republican nor Democratic Political Parties, since they have proven beyond a reasonable doubt that they are neither "Republican" nor "Democratic", and have only defended the interest of Lobbies, Multi-National Corporations, Special Interest Groups, etc., and have not promoted the general Welfare nor secured Liberty for our Posterity (our children) as was stated in the Preamble to the Constitution of the United States of America (USA) over 200 years ago, nor have acted in the best interest of the American People.
- Regarding the previous political ideas, opinions and comments, AFJ-USA will present their case before the American People at the next election and will let them decide their future for their children in America.
Disclaimer: If you have entered the AFJ-USA website it is because you have done so of your own free will, you have stated that you are at least 18 years of age, and you respect and will defend the First Amendment rights to freedom of speech and of the press as set out in the Constitution of the United States of America (USA).
You also agree to defend the rights and freedoms contained in the Constitution of the United States of America (USA) with your personal life, above and beyond any order issued by any branch of any government, local or national, including wire taps by the Executive Branch, NSA, CIA, FBI, or other without the proper due process and verified judicial review and proper court order.
As an American Citizen you have the right to request an immediate Habeas Corpus in the case you are wrongfully accused and illegally detained or arrested, and are innocent of any charges or complaints (stated or written) filed against you, until a jury has issued a verdict considering you guilty as charged. American people are still innocent until proven guilty.
The American People are the only people on earth with the rights to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness as stated in the Constitution of the United States of America (USA).
# # #