It's been said that if you don't ask the right question, you don't get the right answers
New York (PRWEB) June 1, 2006
Converseon, the leading digital communications agency, today released publicly its “Top 10 Essential Questions” for Internet retailers exploring how to take their online marketing efforts to the next level. The release of the list is designed to help spur discussion on the newest online marketing trends at the upcoming Internet Retailer Conference in Chicago on June 5-7.
“It’s been said that if you don’t ask the right question, you don’t get the right answers,” said Rob Key, CEO of Converseon, which will be located at Booth #423 at Internet Retailer at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. “We put together these questions based on the top queries we’re getting from our clients and prospects to help other leading Internet retailers probe for the most important, timely and useful information about how they can better maximize their online marketing efforts for the next twelve months. The list isn’t designed to be all encompassing, but instead is a useful conversation starter for the Conference.”
The Top 10 questions, according to Converseon, are:
1. Is my affiliate program (if I have one) embracing the newest techniques, technologies and strategies? (Hint: ask us about “Affiliate 2.0”)
2. How can I help ensure my affiliate program doesn’t cannibalize my other acquisition efforts?
3. Have I fully aligned my search and affiliate strategies?
4. How can blogs help significantly boost my natural SEO efforts?
5. Do I know what others are saying about my brand and products? (Hint: ask us about Conversation Miner ™)
6. How does word-of-mouth marketing fit into my acquisition strategy?
7. Are my affiliate links providing link value to boost my natural SEO efforts?
8. In an era of paid placement “inflation,” how can I better leverage natural SEO to generate “free” traffic? (Hint: ask us about “SEO 2.0”)
9. Can PR be an actual acquisition tool?
10. Are my competitors getting my search traffic?
Key said Converseon uses the terms “Search 2.0” and “Affiliate 2.0” to alert Internet merchants to a new generation of approaches, tactics and technologies that transcend the traditional definitions of the tactics. “Search and affiliate tactics, which have historically proven to deliver highly-efficient acquisitions, are rapidly evolving and changing. The key elements that drove successful search and affiliate marketing in years past are no longer nearly as effective today. It’s incumbent on successful e-commerce organizations to understand the newest breakthroughs to determine their potential application for their business,” he adds.
Converseon invites all Internet Retailer participants to visit their booth to discuss some of these most topical and compelling issues. For those not attending the conference, further discussion on these topics can be had by emailing info @ converseon.com.
Founded in 2001, Converseon is a leading digital communications company that helps clients join the digital conversation to manage brands and drive cost-effective sales. Converseon’s services include affiliate marketing, new media strategies, search marketing, Search Engine Reputation Management (SERMA™), conversation mining, digital public relations and word-of-mouth and viral marketing. Clients include Edmund Scientifics, Mikasa, Hilton Hotels and Dow Chemical, among others.
# # #