(PRWEB) June 3, 2006
The deal was set up between managing director Steven Riley of Theatre Online and Andrew Peterson Managing Director West End Theatre Bookings Ltd.
"Steven Riley will be taking over all of the marketing for West End Theatre Bookings and will retain a share of revenue in the companies," Peterson told reporters.
West End Theatre Bookings will now consist of the websites http://www.theatre-online.com, http://www.westendtheatrebookings.com, http://www.uktickets.co.uk in England, http://www.uktickets.se in Sweden , http://www.uktickets.com.pt in Portugal, http://www.uktickets.it in Italy, http://www.uktickets.be in Belgium, http://www.uktickets.jp in Japan, their 2 outlets in Leicester square and a call centre in London.
The Key People in Uktickets are now.
- George Biggs, formerly Managing Director of Delfont Mackintosh who will be acting as a non-executive Director
- Ken Paul from Delfont Mackintosh will be controlling ticket allocations and overseeing web sales.
- Steven "The Genius" Riley, formerly from the Rock Garden restaurant chain and managing director of Theatre Online will oversee all advertising and marketing campaigns
- Sandra Jenkins who has been with West End Theatre Bookings for 3 years, is the Operations Director and overseas the day to day operation and fulfilment.
- Andrew Peterson Managing Director West End Theatre Bookings Ltd.
West End Theatre Bookings was established in 1987 by Andrew Peterson and was founding member of STAR. It is the only ticket agency to have achieved the prestigious "Investors in People" government approved status.
Through the reshuffle in West End Theatre Bookings the company has doubled revenue in the last six months and is currently expanding into new markets throughout Europe.