Chicago, IL (PRWEB) June 8, 2006
Integrify Software, Inc., a leading provider of Web-based request and approval management software, announced the availability of Integrify 4.0 to further improve and enhance the business process management solution it provides to its customers. Available in server and hosted versions, Integrify 4.0 offers a 100% Web-based platform to centrally manage user requests from multiple locations, streamline workflow and operations, automate business processes, and improve the overall customer experience.
The latest Integrify software release offers increased flexibility in process management, including enhanced forms management, more accessible reporting, easier-to-manage user interfaces and improved security, integration and system administration features.
"Flexibility and ease of use has always been Integrify's strong suits over the years," said Jessica Baldwin-Finke, Project Manager, Aspect Software. "Upgrading to Integrify 4.0 gave us even more control over each process while making user adoption smoother. They have made a good tool better in every aspect."
Integrify 4.0 is a flexible request management system that allows companies to automate requests and streamline business processes. The software provides process definition, form creation and tracking tools to those responsible for processing requests, minimizing data entry and simplifying requests for approval and fulfillment. Integrify 4.0 is web-based, allowing for easy user accessibility and management of business processes. The solution eliminates problems typically related to labor-intensive processes such as manual paper handling and email requests, and can reduce costs per transaction 60 to 90 percent as opposed to paper-based processes.
The latest features include:
- Configurable email notification messages;
- Due dates help users meet Service Level Agreements;
- Process copying to save time and money;
- Graphical task flows simplify process definition;
- Unlimited branching scales to handle any size process; and
- Out-of-the-box support for building, testing and deploying processes.
- Dynamic population of form fields using database queries;
- New question types offer added flexibility;
- Built-in form field validation process setbacks;
- Import questions/choices from external sources; and
- Section headers guide users through your forms.
- Form Data Reporting lets users find what they need quickly;
- Graphical reports paint a complete picture; and
- Time reports between statuses help you meet your SLAs.
User Interface Capabilities
- Recent activity list on the user dashboard;
- Graphical process flows let users easily track status; and
- Sorting/paging support for lists to enhance navigation.
Security, Integration & System Administration
- .NET-compiled code;
- Customer-defined user data source, including LDAP support;
- Multi-language support;
- Plug-in architecture for extended functionality;
- Control access for administrators, users and testers on a by-process basis; and
- Dynamic user groups that adapt instantly to organizational change.
Integrify 4.0 is available as either an installed server license or as a hosted service. Integrify's OnDemand solution provides the full functionality of Integrify via the Internet without the need to install and maintain software. It reduces the risk, cost and time when implementing a solution for process management. Instead of installing the software on its own site, a company can directly access the software, updates, and infrastructure, which are all maintained by Integrify, freeing up time and resources to focus on business.
For more information about Integrify 4.0 pricing or to request a demo, please contact Integrify at 888-536-9629.
About Integrify, Inc
Integrify™ is based in Chicago, Illinois. Integrify is a premier enterprise software provider of next-generation process improvement software for managing internal controls, request and authorization management processes and corporate compliance initiatives. The company, which focuses on improving corporate productivity with web-based software and superior service, has created software that enables enterprises to comply with corporate governance, legislation and realize cost savings by optimizing business processes.
Integrify's customers include GlaxoSmithKline, BP, Northrop Grumman, Northern Natural Gas and Motorola. Integrify and the associated Integrify logo, Integrify, and Integrify iApprove™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Integrify, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.