London, United Kingdom (PRWEB) June 9, 2006
Snowslippers Ltd., a specialist in organising school ski trips have unveiled their new look design and have recruited Drago, a cheeky little ‘ski crazy’ dragon to the team.
Upon commencing his new job Drago commented, "It’s a great honour to join Snowslippers. With up to 2,000 students a year learning to ski through this company I am very much looking forward to seeing them develop their skiing, their personal and social skills and to learn about a new culture and an environment different to their own."
As part of the new brand design a new website has been created to enable customers to contact the company directly on line. The website was designed to reflect the fresh dynamic values of the company.
Jane Allchurch of Bishop Gore School, Swansea, who has been using the services of Snowslippers for over 5 years hopes "the new website will draw more schools to Snowslippers. We have had exemplary care and support form them over the years; I know the students are going to love Drago."
NEW EMPLOYEES AS COMPANY EXPERIENCES GROWTH
A new director was brought into the team in 2005. With 20 years experience as a ski instructor, the author of several books on skiing and having trained the Croatian Olympic demonstration ski team he brings a wealth of knowledge to the company.
In response to the growth of the company Dylan Williams was appointed as Sales & Marketing Manager in November 2006. Dylan worked for several travel companies, including British Airways and Cathay Pacific Airlines. He is a qualified ski instructor and was the British Forces Germany youth ski champion for three years running.
NOTES FOR EDITORS
- Snowslippers Ltd was formed in 1993 as a travel company that specialises in organising winter sports holidays to the Austrian Alps.
- Originally a partnership, it became a limited company in 2005.
- Snowslippers Ltd has had a complete re-branding ensuring the company is seen as fresh, young and dynamic. The new designs were unveiled on 1 May 2006.
- Dragon is only used in student and teacher below the line marketing.
- 20,000 children have learned to ski or snowboard through Snowslippers services.
- Schools and universities are the main customers. The company also organises ski expeditions for UOTC’s (Officer Training Corps) and Territorial Army Regiments.
Contact Dylan Williams for further information.