Phone Numbers that Make Money
Little Rock, AR (PRWEB) June 12, 2006
1-800-HOUSING LLC and all of its assets, including Web addresses, a phone number, application software and website, are for sale.
1-800-HOUSING LLC, headquartered in Little Rock, Ark., was founded in Houston in 1997, and its mission has been to match homebuyers with realtors and lenders. Dan Bernstein has been retained to represent 1-800-HOUSING LLC for the sale.
“Clearly, the company's most valuable asset is the toll free 1-800-HOUSING (800-468-7464) vanity phone number,” says Bernstein. “My target buyer is a major realty-focused corporation with a significant advertising budget whose marketing mix includes TV, radio and billboards campaigns in the United States. It’s also feasible that the new owner of 1-800-HOUSING could be a smaller company that rents to local users in each area code. A couple hundred dollars per area code times 100 or more area codes would mean it would easily generate $100,000 a year, plus being an asset in your own territory for your own sales.”
Bill Quimby, author of “Phone Numbers that Make Money” and founder of http://www.tollfreenumbers.com says, "1-800-HOUSING is an instant brand name, and, like 1-800 FLOWERS, which sold for millions of dollars and has paid off big time, 1-800-HOUSING clearly has the potential to create an industry leader in an even bigger industry."
The company’s core business assets for sale include:
- Phone number: toll free 1-800-HOUSING (800-468-7464)
- Web addresses: http://www.1800HOUSING.COM and other variations.
- A software application program developed for matching down payment and loan programs for any given borrower based on street address
- Website: http://www.1800HOUSING.com, artwork, copy and coding
- The company’s “goodwill,” created through years of operations and advertising throughout several southern states, including Texas, Arkansas and Arizona.
“The owner is working with a short time frame and is motivated to close for the right terms, preferring a private transaction to an internet-based auction,” Bernstein says. “As this is a simple transaction, we anticipate closing within 30 days, either way.”
# # #