Boston, MA (PRWEB) June 11, 2006
The Rock and Blues Concert Cruises return to the Boston Harbor this summer with an expanded schedule including national acts from Cowboy Mouth and The Samples to The Dirty Dozen Brass Band and Strangefolk. The series also features top local talent from Entrain and Ryan Montbleau to Chad Perrone and Sarah Borges. Sarah Borges will perform with her band the Broken Singles in a fundraising concert for the Passim Folk Music and Cultural Center. The Rock and Blues Concert Cruises start Thursday, June 29 with Entrain and continue through Labor Day weekend aboard the Boston Harbor Cruise boat Frederick L. Nolan Jr.
The full schedule of cruises is:
Thursday, June 29 – Entrain
- Friday, June 30 – Ryan Montbleau Band
- Thursday, July 6 – Cowboy Mouth
- Friday, July 7 – Max Creek
- Friday, July 14 – The Dirty Dozen Brass Band
- Saturday, July 15 – Beatlejuice
- Friday, July 21 – Strangefolk
- Friday, July 28 – The Samples
- Friday, August 4 – The Pietasters
- Friday, August 11 – Double bill with deSol and Chad Perrone
- Friday, August 18 – Double bill with the Alternate Routes and Averi
- Saturday, August 19 – Benefit for Passim Center with Sarah Borges & the Broken Singles
- Friday, August 25 – Max Creek
- Friday, September 1 – Entrain
Tickets for the Rock and Blues Concert Series are available now on line at http://www.rockandbluescruise.com or charge by phone at 1-800-594-TIXX.
All cruises leave from Gate 4 at the Boston Harbor Cruise terminal at Long Wharf (between the Aquarium and the Marriott Hotel). Boats board at 7:30pm and depart at 8pm unless otherwise noted. Attendees must be 21 or older.
A buffet dinner will be available for purchase on all Rock and Blues Concert Cruises this year, prepared and served by Ivy Restaurant, a neighborhood restaurant serving soul-satisfying, savory classic Italian food. Ivy is located at 49 Temple Place in Boston’s Ladder District.
Parking is available in adjacent garages and lots. All Quincy Market parking is within easy walking distance. Long Wharf is accessible by public transportation -- take the MBTA Blue Line to the Aquarium stop.
The Rock and Blues Harbor Cruise Series is presented by Miller Lite, Coors Light and Brahma Beer and sponsored in part by Malibu Rum.