American Fork, UT (PRWEB) June 12, 2006
For most of us, life revolves around transportation – from getting us to work on time to mailing holiday packages to friends. With our increasingly mobile lifestyles, we desperately depend on automobiles as a means of survival. So what happens when it’s time for a new vehicle, or an auto body shop needs to find a new part to get the delivery truck back on the road? Automotix is the answer.
Automotix (http://www.automotix.net) is a comprehensive software solution that allows buyers and sellers to complete auto procurement transactions from the convenience of their computers. Subscribers can buy and sell cars, used auto parts, and other products in real time. The patent-pending technology allows users to collaborate directly with peers to find used car parts quickly and affordably.
With an established network of literally thousands of buyers and sellers, Automotix provides unequivocal results. The peer-to-peer software is an exceptional resource for exchanging used auto parts as Automotix has a large, reliable network of salvage yards across the U.S. The best aspect is that this premier software is available to download for free at http://www.automotix.net.
Transactions with Automotix technology are simple. Buyers can post queries for cars and auto parts, and sellers can place quotes displaying pricing and URLs. Users can also send messages, exchange payment and track order status. There are thousands of queries each day that receive numerous quotes, giving buyers the opportunity to choose the best price and quality product to fit their specific needs.
The Automotix solution allows automotive buyers and sellers to communicate with each other anywhere in the world – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The software is a comprehensive solution that eliminates unnecessary middle work by instantly connecting relevant buyers and sellers.
Automotix (short for Automotive Instant Exchange) is a superior solution to traditional buying and selling methods that eat up time and money, and it’s a great tool for individuals and businesses of any size. Subscribers are buyers and sellers of all backgrounds, from the general public to mechanics, salvage yards, car repair shops, auto parts suppliers, part brokers, and professional car buyers.
Automotix technology brings users more value and business opportunities for both buyers and sellers alike:
- The rating system allows Automotix software to display information by its qualification. A high rating implies a trusted, experienced user.
- Users can communicate exclusively with their own buyers or sellers. They can send questions and receive answers on a particular quote or query.
- With the Member-Lookup tool, users can find a specific member, search for members, view member's profile information, send private messages and submit a personal part queries.
- Sellers can list products for an unlimited time and reach nationwide automotive buyers that might need excess items.
- Automotix provides secure online payment methods for buyers. Additionally, features are available to organize, authenticate, and store all credit card information for sellers. They can print the order history, accounting receipts, and shipping labels for each transaction.
- Sellers have the opportunity through the flourishing Automotix network to expand their business by simply using their computer.
For more information and to gain access to the Automotix procurement technology and network, go to http://www.automotix.net.
# # #