Sterling, Virginia (PRWEB) June 12, 2006
Galt Associates, Inc., a leading provider of drug safety and risk management solutions, today announced the unveiling of Halo 2.1 - a powerful new release of Galt’s safety data analysis tool built by safety professionals for safety professionals. Halo is a proven web-based solution that provides sophisticated automated tools to manage and analyze safety data, allowing clients to develop an integrated “intelligence” center that supports every aspect of safety surveillance and monitoring, competitive intelligence and safety analysis needs. New distinguishing features of Halo 2.1, which will be available for demonstration at the upcoming 42nd DIA Annual Meeting in Philadelphia, PA (June 18-21), include:
- Advanced signal time series analysis, using each of the available advanced signal detection techniques
- Full support for all currently defined Standardised MedDRA Queries (SMQs), that can be used for report searches, case summarization or advanced signal analysis
- Duplicate report handling, allowing users to identify, and select to exclude, identified duplicates from future analysis
- Significant new options for rate and time series calculations, accompanied by enhancements to visualization and trend analysis
- Increased user flexibility with signal analysis user option enhancements allowing the user to specify more detailed calculation and data gathering options
- Flexible new options for signal output display
Halo is a comprehensive research and monitoring environment for safety professionals delivering capabilities far beyond currently touted signaling methods, designed to address the broader range of capabilities needed by safety professionals. This leading edge research and monitoring environment provides access to not only proprietary but also public data sources. Safety is knowing you have rapid access to the data required for review and decision-making, with the tools you need to get answers quickly, and with less time devoted to reconciling data discrepancies.
With over a decade of experience, Galt is an international leader in helping our clients manage risk through information. Our evidence-based solutions integrate the recognized expertise of our medical and scientific personnel with our innovative technologies to ensure timely answers to our clients’ critical questions. This integrated approach allows us to deliver medical risk management and communication strategies that address the benefits and risks associated with the full range of medical therapies and interventions. We support over 70 pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotechnology companies, as well as CROs and research institutions located throughout the US and Europe.
For more information about Galt’s products and services, stop by to visit us at Booth #1029 at the DIA 42nd Annual Meeting, June 18-21, 2006 in Philadelphia, PA. You can also visit us at http://www.DrugSafety.com or contact us directly at +1 703-547-3388.