Austin, TX (PRWEB) June 11, 2006
Seven tips for choosing the best gaming computer for your lifestyle.
“Every Gamer Dreams of Having the Best Gaming PC Possible But Be Careful Which One You Choose Because They're Not All Created Equally,” says Jordan Hall, creator of a new gaming computer Web site called http://www.best-gaming-computers.com.
Recently, I’ve heard of way to many people going to buy a gaming computer and coming back with the heavily promoted, but very inferior “entertainment computer," or "gaming laptop" that's not really a gaming laptop. They soon find out that this is a mistake.
If you want a truly great computer gaming experience, you need a computer that is made for gaming. This makes sense right? Here are some tips for making the right decision.
1. Ask yourself a few questions first. How much can you spend on this? What else will it be used for? Do you want mobility? Gaming Laptops used to be just a wistful daydream, but now that are a powerful reality.
2. If price isn’t a big issue, shoot for the leaders in the industry. Don’t settle for what the local electronics store tells you are the best gaming computers. Do some research. Search Google.com for gaming computer reviews or something similar. As of right now, some good choices for high-end gaming PCs are the Dell XPS and the Alienware products.
3. If price is an issue, then you might want to look into custom gaming computers. When you customize, you tell them exactly what you want so you can get the performance you want, and leave out the extras you don’t want.
4. Another good option for those that are strapped for cash is to build your own gaming computer. This way you can safe a lot of money by shopping for your own parts cheaper and you can customize all you want. You can save money by losing all the extra bells and whistles, and upgrade the performance parts that matter.
5. Do a lot of research on the latest technology. When you find a computer that has the right processor and video card you want, go check the reviews for that computer and make sure other users are happy with it. Check cnet.com and other sites.
6. Make sure the computer you get is upgradeable. This is important because of how fast technology is advancing. If you can’t upgrade the parts of your computer, then it will rapidly become obsolete.
7. Make sure to find others that have the computer you want, and go ask them how it has performed for them. Ask them if it has had any problems, etc. You can find them through forums and review pages.
So there are some tips to get you started. Gaming computers are (in my opinion ;-) one of the greatest sources of personal entertainment these days. Taking the time to choose the right gaming PC will reward you over and over again, so make sure to do you due dilligence.
Jordan Hall is the creator of the Web site http://www.best-gaming-computers.com His web site offers gaming computer reviews. It also has lots of tips for choosing the best computers, accessories, and PC gaming hardware.
# # #