Owosso, MI (PRWEB) June 12, 2006
Codejock Software, a division of Codejock Technologies, LLC a leading provider of reusable software components for Visual Studio .NET® facilitating rapid Graphical User Interface (GUI) development, today has announced the release of Xtreme ToolkitPro 2006 Vol 2 and SuitePro 2006 Vol 2 component bundles for Visual Studio .NET®.
This release combines Xtreme CommandBars, Xtreme DockingPane, Xtreme PropertyGrid, Xtreme TaskPanel, Xtreme ShortcutBar, Xtreme ReportControl, Xtreme CalendarPro, and Xtreme SkinFramework product line. The Xtreme component product line provides the most comprehensive set of fully customizable user interface components for the development of Microsoft® style applications for use with Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC), ActiveX and Microsoft.NET development platforms.
An overview of the new enhancements to the Xtreme Product line in the Vol 2 release includes:
- Contextual tab support in RibbonBar: With contextual tabs, you can intelligently group and display tabs containing controls specific to a type of object or document.
- Ribbon quick access bar and customization: The RibbonBar allows you to add any controls in the ribbon groups to the quick access bar simply by right clicking and selecting add to quick access bar.
- RibbonBar control grouping: You can create groups of controls within the ribbon groups to better organize the controls and make it easy to see which controls perform related actions.
- CommandBars checkbox control: With the check box control, you can have a themed check box in your toolbar.
- New Office 2007 face for SkinFramework: With the new Office 2007 face, all Codejock components can use the Office 2007 colors.
- ActiveX merge modules: Added merge modules for all ActiveX controls to eliminate version conflicts and aid in the installation and un-installation of the OCX files.
The RibbonBar has many new enhancements including a brand new theme, contextual tabs, quick access bar customization, and control grouping. The new RibbonBar style incorporates most of the latest Office 2007 features including the new blue theme and improved system menu.
Contextual tabs allow you to intelligently group and display tabs containing controls specific to a type of object or document. You can choose the color and caption for the context tabs, which make it easy for your users to see which tabs are associated with the active object.
The Ribbon allows you to add any controls in the ribbon groups to the quick access bar simply by right clicking and selecting add to quick access bar. Placing controls in the quick access bar allow you to have frequently used controls from many different tabs in one convenient location. A handle customization page makes it easy to add and remove controls from the customization dialog.
Control grouping makes it easy to organize controls within ribbon groups. By grouping controls, you make it easy to see which controls perform related action as well as saving space.
With the CommandBars checkbox control you can display a themed checkbox in your menus and toolbars instead of only using toggle buttons for truefalse user input.
When using the SkinFramework’s new Office 2007 skin all Codejock components will now use the Office 2007 colors so you can have a complete Office 2007 theme. With the new color filter, you can apply nice looking color shading to your entire application.
Many applications today use the Codejock Xtreme components. Your customers are working with it as well as your contractors. Using the new merge modules, you will not have to think about installing, registering, uninstalling, or deleting Codejock components. The merge modules do all of this for you!
A complete list of all new features including release notes for each product is located on the company’s website http://www.codejock.com/products/.
About Codejock Software
Codejock Software, a division of Codejock Technologies, LLC based in Owosso, Michigan provides reusable software components for thousands of corporate customers worldwide facilitating rapid Graphical User Interface application development using Microsoft® Visual Studio .NET® development platforms. Codejock Software is a leading component provider, and is committed to helping developers realize their goals by providing superior customer service and technical support in addition to their already top-notch components. Codejock Software’s products and evaluation versions for the products are now available for download on the company’s website. For more information on Codejock Software’s products including software trial downloads visit http://www.codejock.com/downloads/.