Great Yarmouth, England (PRWEB) June 13, 2006
Following the successful launch of their Sudoku Magnetic Board last year, Moores have now released their travel version. This is aimed at the "puzzler" who likes to do Sudoku on the move -- and it includes 36 new puzzles.
Moores continue to build on the success of their Sudoku Magnetic Solver Board, which was released at the end of 2005. The board was designed to increase the pleasure of Sudoku enthusiasts, who normally like to do the Sudoku puzzle in their daily newspaper. But it is just as useful for completing Sudoku puzzles in books.
The board has a magnetic surface, which is also dry-erase. Two sets of magnetic numbered tiles is included, one black & white and the other coloured with each number a different colour. A black & white number is placed in the positions of the “given” numbers. The dry-erase pen (also included) is then used to test out and write in numbers, which may be used in the other squares.
As the trial numbers are eliminated they are easily removed using the duster supplied. Once a number is finally determined a coloured magnetic number is placed in that position. And so on until the puzzle is completed.
If a mistake is made and it all goes wrong, then it is simple to remove everything except the black & white numbers, and start over again.
The benefits of the Sudoku Magnetic board are:
· Larger squares to write in
· Easy to write and remove numbers
· No need for pencils and erasers
· No rubbing holes in newspapers or book
· The same puzzles can be done over again many times by different people
· Colour coded numbers make it easier to spot errors and duplications
In the UK, the Sudoku Magnetic Solver board was the best selling game product at Marks & Spencer in the run up to Christmas in 2005, and similar excellent results were achieved at Tesco stores during the same period.
With the design and release of the Travel Sudoku Magnetic Solver, there are now several versions of the Moores Sudoku Magnetic Solver available:
· 21x30cm framed version - in shrink-wrap with label
· 21x30cm framed version – in a gift pack box
· either of the above can be supplied with 40 units in an FSDU
· travel version currently only available from website at http://www.travelsudoku.com
The travel version includes a set of 36 high quality puzzles, over four levels of difficulty.
A larger version of the framed version -- 30x40cm is also available from our website at http://www.magneticsudoku.com
Moores of Stalham (UK) Limited
Phone: +44 (0)1692 670011
Fax: +44 (0)1692 670108
# # #