New York, NY (PRWEB) June 15, 2006
TriMark Publications (http://www.trimarkpublications.com), a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing, announces the release of its Bioinformatics Markets report. The life science informatics marketplace—known as bioinformatics—is set to expand as high-tech companies infiltrate this arena and biopharmaceutical companies incorporate key informatic solutions into their business strategies. This study is arranged to provide an overview of bioinformatics market segments and offer evidence that these segments are poised for significant future growth. Each segment is accompanied by analysis and forecasts by product type and application.
The main objectives of this analysis are as follows:
- Identify viable technology drivers through a comprehensive look at various platform technologies for segments of the bioinformatics market.
- Impart a complete understanding of the chief bioinformatics tools and their predictive, screening, prognostic, monitoring, pharmacogenomic and product value, from basic principles to application.
- Distinguish feasible market opportunities via identifying high-growth applications in different bioinformatics areas, with a focus on the biggest and fastest expanding markets for diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
- Focus on global industry development through an in-depth analysis of the major world markets for bioinformatics, including forecasts for growth.
- Present market figures regarding the current value of the bioinformatics market, projections and growth rates. The source of this information is the most current data derived from the global diagnostic industry.
This examination contains:
- Detailed analysis of recent trends in the life science informatics marketplace.
- In-depth profiles of leading companies with informatic tools and technologies.
- A forecast for the informatics market in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries.
- Views and principles on the informatics industry from leading industry experts.
- Analysis of potential informatic applications in the life science sector.
- Market predictions and trends analysis concerning U.S. expenditure on IT solutions.
- Projections for future applications of informatics in drug discovery.
- Analysis of commercial informatics business strategies.
- The latest news and developments in the bioinformatics marketplace.
- A comprehensive overview and insight into informatics business strategies.
Analysis includes charts and graphs measuring product growth and trends within the marketplace. Company-specific information, including sales figures, product pipeline status and R&D trends, is provided. Also, this report will:
- Assess bioinformatics market drivers and bottlenecks, from medical and scientific community perspectives.
- Discuss the potential benefits of bioinformatics for various sectors of the medical and scientific community.
- Establish the current total market size and future growth of the bioinformatics market and analyze the current size and growth of individual segments.
- Provide current and forecasted market shares by company.
- Discuss profit and business opportunities by segment.
- Provide strategic recommendations for near-term business opportunities.
- Assess current commercial uses of the bioinformatics market.
The report contains:
- A comprehensive overview of the several categories of bioinformatics technology platforms that are, or will be, revolutionizing the treatment of diseases.
- A chapter on each of the important bioinformatics categories and applications.
- Full descriptions of the technologies involved and how these differ from existing and emerging technologies.
- Analysis of the technological approaches undertaken by various competitors, as well as industry and end-user response to these products.
- Regulatory issues and legislation affecting use and marketing of bioinformatics products.
- Market forecasts for each category of product, including profiles of selected competitors.
Reasons to Buy TriMark Content
- Content is updated regularly in accordance with changes in the industries our reports cover.
- Content is specifically designed to help individuals who work in the industries the content covers remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Content contains detailed sales data, market share information and emerging trends, all of which impact the sectors biotechnology, healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical devices companies operate in.
- Your competitors are buying TriMark content.
About TriMark Publications, LLC
Based in New York City, TriMark Publications is a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing. Market research reports include:
- Bioinformatics Markets
- Blood Gas Instrumentation Data Processing
- Cancer Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- Cancer Therapeutics Markets
- Cardiac Marker Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices World Markets
- Cytology and HPV Testing World Markets
- Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
- Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular Disease
- Disposable Medical Supplies Markets
- Disposable Syringe Markets
- DNA Sequencing and PCR Markets
- Genomics World Markets
- High-Growth Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Indian Pharmaceutical Industry
- Key Diagnostic Testing Markets
- Mammography World Markets
- Microarray Markets
- Microscopy Markets
- Molecular Diagnostics Markets
- Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Markets
- Over-the-Counter Diagnostic Products Markets
- Pharmacogenomics Testing Markets
- Bioinformatics Markets
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- Veterinary Health Markets
- Women's Health: Diagnostic Tests
For more information, please visit http://www.trimarkpublications.com.
The statements contained in this news release that are forward-looking are based on current expectations that are subject to a number of uncertainties and risks, and actual results may differ materially.
TriMark Publications, LLC
# # #