New York, NY (PRWEB) June 19, 2006
Do you know how to transform the everyday into fantastic new worlds of visual delights? That’s the magic of macro photography. Capturing everyday subjects at life-size is a thrilling visual exploration that takes photo enthusiasts and hobbyists to the next level.
In its ongoing efforts to help consumers improve their photography, Adorama Camera, Inc. today introduced GO MACRO!, a comprehensive editorial package that provides extensive product, technical, and creative macro photography advice, written by a world-renowned team of photography experts.
The GO MACRO! Center offers advice for photographers at all levels of experience, from people stepping up from compact cameras to their first digital SLR, to experienced hobbyists and pro shooters who want to upgrade their skills GO MACRO! Photography Center
GO MACRO! articles include:
- A comprehensive overview of macro photography gear, written by Jason Schneider, former editor-in-chief of Popular Photography magazine. This guide goes through all the cameras, lenses, and lighting options geared towards macro photography. Macro photography buying guide
- 10 quick macro tips, by Mason Resnick, Editor of the Adorama Academy. These are basic creative and technical pointers for people new to macro photography. Quick macro photography tips
- Buying guides for related product categories, such as tripods and DSLRs, which are necessary for getting the best image quality when shooting small subjects up close.
- Sage macro shooting tips by renowned author and workshop teacher Rick Sammon.
- How to photograph water droplets, by renowned author and teacher Elinor Stecker-Orel.
GO MACRO! Is the first of a series of special-interest editorial packages being published by the Adorama Academy. The Adorama Academy Adorama Academy, a free source of expert advice about photography sponsored by Adorama Camera, Inc. in New York, NY.
The Academy, which is quickly becoming a choice destination for photographers at all levels of experience who want to improve their picture-taking and image-editing skills, features how-to photography articles, buying guides, and breaking news about the photography industry, written by a team of top photography experts.
Why would Adorama, a well-respected New York-based camera retailer, publish what is essentially an online photo magazine? Editor Mason Resnick says, "we believe the more information and knowledge we can provide, the more people will trust Adorama both as a reliable information source and as a place where they can feel comfortable buying their photographic gear."
# # #