San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) June 22, 2006 –
Professional photographers everywhere can now participate in the craze Adesso Albums’ Instant Photo Guest Books® are creating in the wedding marketplace. By becoming a part of the Adesso Albums’ Professional Photographer Program, photographers will be able to offer unique packages to their clients which include the innovative Adesso product.
“The Company’s initial products combine the instant gratification of Polaroid photos with hand written sentiments from guests to honorees at events such as weddings to create an instant memento of the event in pictures and words,” said Lesley Mattos, Creator and Founder of Adesso Albums. “We are delighted to be able to provide professional photographers with a similar instant photo guest book product that accommodates their digital or 35MM output formats.”
Professional photographers can compliment their current offerings to clients in a variety of ways with Adesso Albums:
- Guest Book Showcasing Engagement Photos - The photographer’s engagement photos of the couple are showcased in the Adesso Album where they’ll be surrounded with warm wishes from the couple’s friends and family.
- Guest Book Showcasing Guest Photos – Photos of guests can be taken by an assistant with a digital camera during the reception and printed on the spot to fill the album along with handwritten sentiments from guests.
- Standalone Product – Albums can be sold directly to the couple to fill with photos of their courtship or with digital photos taken of guests and printed by a friend at the reception along with the warm wishes of guests at the wedding.
The Adesso Albums’ Professional Photographer Program
Professional photographers who participate in Adesso Albums’ Professional Photographer Program receive:
- Wholesale pricing not available to the general public
- Approval to package Adesso Albums with value added services
- Company listing on the Adesso Albums’ website
The new Adesso Instant Photo Guest Books are covered in black bonded leather. Acid free and archival white pages accommodate a total of 15 - 4” x 6” prints in landscape oriented 8” x 10” pages. The albums retail for $69.95.
Additional information on the Professional Photographer Program:
For more information on Adesso Albums:
About Adesso Albums:
Adesso Albums, Inc. was founded in January 2002 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA. The Company designs, markets and sells the world’s first line of “instant photo guest books®” internationally. Adesso Albums and the Adesso Albums logo, and Instant Photo Guest Book are registered trademarks of Adesso Albums, Inc.