St. Paul, Minnesota (PRWEB) June 26, 2006
It’s an oft-repeated trusim that 85% of your trade show success depends on your booth staff’s performance. Yet some exhibitors, because of lack of time, money, or understanding of the difference between selling at trade shows vs. field selling, still skip the critical steps of properly selecting and preparing their booth staffers. That’s pennywise and pound foolish.
To help exhibitors multiply the results they get from your booth staffers, Skyline has just published the Booth Staffing Guidebook, a 48-page book filled with insightful articles, worksheets, and checklists.
Trade show marketers who read this book will know the answers to important questions like these:
1. Who makes the best booth staffers?
2. How do you create staff training from scratch?
3. How do you improve your booth staffers’s performance?
4. How do you make booth staffers feel honored to staff?
5. How do you manage a rookie exhibit staff?
6. What are good opening lines to engage attendees?
7. How aggressive should your staffers be?
8. How do you handle unqualified visitors?
9. How can you get a prospect to commit?
10. How do you prepare for a pre-show briefing?
11. How do you conduct a pre-show meeting?
12. How do you get Sales and Marketing to work together at trade shows?
13. What makes a live presentation more than just entertainment?
14. How do you improve demonstrations in the booth?
15. How can you train staff spread across the globe?
16. How do you staff a small exhibit?
17. How do you prepare your exhibit staff for overseas events?
18. How do you justify training your exhibit staff?
19. What duties does a Booth Staff Captain do?
Invest the time to train your staff with the resources in the Booth Staffing Guidebook and you’ll reap the rewards of a greater lead counts, a higher trade show ROI, improved staffer morale, and a better image for your company.
To obtain a free copy of the Booth Staffing Guidebook, call 1-800-328-2725, or go to http://www.skyline.com/skyline.asp?cmd=!dsp%20boothstaff_book
# # #