Rockville, MD (PRWEB) June 26, 2006
In search of the top PR people in the business, PR News is accepting entries in its annual PR People Awards, the industry’s only awards competition solely recognizing top PR professionals. The last call for entries is Thursday, June 29th.
The PR People Awards, presented by one of the industry's most-read publications, PR News, is open to PR professionals at corporations, nonprofits, agencies, educational institutions and vendor partners. The awards also include a “Hall of Fame” category recognizing career achievement in communications.
The entry form can be downloaded at http://prnewsonline.com/awards/prpeople.
The competition highlights the opportunity to showcase the top talent, the innovators and passionate professionals who day in, day out are making communications matter in the marketplace. The winners of this annual program set the benchmark for PR and underscore the outstanding PR achievements made in the past year. Nominations for colleagues and self-nominations are accepted.
The PR People Awards recognize outstanding achievement in the following categories:
- Account Executive of the Year
- Account Supervisor
- Agency Executive of the Year
- Brand Marketer of the Year
- Community Relations Professional of the Year
- Crisis Communicator of the Year
- Educator of the Year
- Internal Communications Professional of the Year
- Measurement/Research Expert of the Year
- Media Relations Professional of the Year
- PR Professional of the Year: Academic Institution
- PR Professional of the Year: Nonprofit/Association
- PR Professional of the Year: Corporate
- PR Team Leader
- Public Affairs Executive of the Year
- Spokesperson of the Year (sponsored by CCG)
- Hall of Fame - A Lifetime Achievement Award for pioneers in the PR field
The winners of the PR People Awards will be profiled in the PR News All-Stars Issue and honored on October 18 in NYC during an awards luncheon. PR News’ PR People Awards are sponsored by Vocus, PR Newswire, NAPS, CommCore Consulting Group, D S Simon Production, BurrellesLuce and Stanton Communications.
The PR News family of products includes PR News, the Platinum PR Awards, PR People Awards, CSR Awards, The 100 Best Case Studies Book, Guidebook to Best Practices in CSR; Guidebook to Best Practices in Measurement and the upcoming Crisis Management Guidebook.